• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If Julian showed up in your town you would..

As before, I'd be pretty indifferent.
I feel like smug is a personality I wouldn't be able to tolerate having more than one villager of, and I already have Ken, so there's that.

I'd be so happy to have to have, I'd jump up and down in glee...to get him out of my town and to possibly make a profit.

Make SO much money. I had him in my town before I reset and he's the biggest sweetie but I like variety. So into the Re-Tail forum he goes.

I'd have mixed feelings. I think he's pretty cool, and I love his house, but I've already had him in a previous town. I'd rather experience someone new.

OMG Julian <3 I love unicorns ^.^ I'd keep him, but when he offers to move out, I won't stop him c:

He's okay, but not a dream villager of mine, so I'd auction him off and roll around in millions of bells.

....be very, very upset. I would even TT to get this... unicorn out of my town. I dislike all the horse-like villagers, except Roscoe.

Back