• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If Julian showed up in your town you would..

I wouldn't have minded. Blue's my favorite color, and he's blue lol. And I need a smug, there hasn't been a smug in my town in some time.

he showed up as my smug in my spare town this morning, since it's my cycling town, I'm giving him away

Was that really necessary writing tiny font? Some people have a hard time reading a computer screen, especially when the font is fit for a mouse

I'd let him stay. I'd probably love him less in comparison to Zell, but that's how I would feel with all smug villagers. :3

He showed up in my spare town and I invited him in the moment I got a space. I'm certain I'll keep him forever. ~ he was unboxed today but I couldn't find him ANYWHERE! D:

I'd let him stay. I'd probably love him less in comparison to Zell, but that's how I would feel with all smug villagers. :3

Yup! I may now have Julian, but he's nothing on Zell. (I keep a spare Zell in my extra town just incase anything happens! Julian doesn't warrant this honour.)

Was that really necessary writing tiny font? Some people have a hard time reading a computer screen, especially when the font is fit for a mouse

Was it necessary to post in a topic for which you had nothing to contribute too it? :rolleyes:

I don't know now... Before I said I don't care for Julian but now the more I look at him I'm starting to like him! D:

I actually got him through the campsite and I think he's pretty cool. I don't have dreamies but I was happy to get him. c:

He was one of my dream villagers so I'd be very excited to not have to pay a billion bells for him. But I actually won him in a raffle so he ended up here by luck anyways. c:

I already have him in my town, but luckily he's moving on October 2nd and I'm giving him away! :D Even though I really want Marshal, I really wouldn't feel right trading him at this point.

*Already have him in my town

The fourth day i was playing, he moved his plot right beside Mallary. I didn't really like him at first.. but hes OK

Give him away.
There's only room for one smug villager in my heart, and that's Jacques. I don't think someone should have to shell out millions of bells for a villager they want, so I'd give him away~ c:

Last edited:
I'd keep him personally. I need a smug villager and he looks alright.

I'd take a picture of him. And then make friends with him, and when he wanted to move, see if any of my friends wanted him to move in.

Back