• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I know how to get infinite Toad Houses in NSMBW! ^_^

Jas0n said:
MasterM64 said:
Cool J said:
MasterM64 said:
I won't lock but, just take it as fact.
That u researched this or that u made this? Or that this is copyrighted from Jason or Hobo?
I Googled it, I discovered it, and the copyright is mine!
So then you didn't discover it you idiot xD

&You may have the body of a 15 year old, but you have the mind of a 2 year old.
I TOTALLY AGREE.

AverageSean said:
Jas0n said:
MasterM64 said:
Cool J said:
MasterM64 said:
I won't lock but, just take it as fact.
That u researched this or that u made this? Or that this is copyrighted from Jason or Hobo?
I Googled it, I discovered it, and the copyright is mine!
So then you didn't discover it you idiot xD

&You may have the body of a 15 year old, but you have the mind of a 2 year old.
I TOTALLY AGREE.
Same.

CrazyDavis said:
MasterM64 said:
JamesBertie said:
MasterM64 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I'm not a ten year old you fool!
ok then, Another nine year old fail
I'm older than all of your guesses. Which means i'm 15 so just shut up about all this crap!
I thought you'd know not to claim credit for things that are not yours then.
I did find it first because I Google searched it and only found NEW Super Mario Bros. DS cheats no NSMBW Cheats.

MasterM64 said:
CrazyDavis said:
MasterM64 said:
JamesBertie said:
MasterM64 said:
I'm older than all of your guesses. Which means i'm 15 so just shut up about all this crap!
I did find it first because I Google searched it and only found NEW Super Mario Bros. DS cheats no NSMBW Cheats.
Proof? I don't think so. You probably found it on cheatscc.com or however you spell it.

MasterM64 said:
CrazyDavis said:
MasterM64 said:
JamesBertie said:
MasterM64 said:
And I googled searched it just now and it said Results 1 - 10 of about 3,670 for Infinite toad house NSMB Wii. (0.24 seconds)

MasterM64 said:
CrazyDavis said:
MasterM64 said:
JamesBertie said:
MasterM64 said:
Then you fail at googling because when I googled it I got 100s of pages of people telling others how to do it, and these were posted WAY before you posted this thread, but then I've already said this.

Just wondering, do you even know what a cheat and copyright are?

CrazyDavis said:
Sorry I forgot, eating bread crusts puts hairs on your chest apparently, not your balls.
Don't be a fool. TEST the cheat and see if it is true...

MasterM64 said:
CrazyDavis said:
Sorry I forgot, eating bread crusts puts hairs on your chest apparently, not your balls.
Woah, if I get all star coins and hint movies I get hairier balls a hairy chest?

CrazyDavis said:
Wasabe puts hair on your chest, maaaan.

Just to let you know, even if you were the first one to discover this you can't hold copyright for it.

Quote from the U.S. Copyright Office:
What does copyright protect?
Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer software, and architecture. Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation, although it may protect the way these things are expressed.

I Google searched it and your right. I wasn't the first so no copyright. sorry about all the crap everyone.

MasterM64 said:
I Google searched it and your right. I wasn't the first so no copyright. sorry about all the crap everyone.
Atleast I quoted the first post. :p

CrazyDavis said:
MasterM64 said:
CrazyDavis said:
Woah, if I get all star coins and hint movies I get hairier balls a hairy chest?
H no! I wasn't the first so no copyright

MasterM64 said:
CrazyDavis said:
MasterM64 said:
CrazyDavis said:
H no! I wasn't the first so no copyright
Read what I posted above, or are you too dumb to understand it? >_>

Great you made this big thread and this big argue over some cheat that apparently you found. Then u find out u google'd wrong. Definetly mind of a 2 yr old.

Back