• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I know how to get infinite Toad Houses in NSMBW! ^_^

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
This is how you get infinite Toad House: Collect all Star Coins and buy ALL hint movies!

HEY GUYS PUT COPYRIGHTS BECUZ I FOUND A COOL GLITCH ON XBOX360

HOLD THE HOME BUTTON AND YOU CAN SHUT IT OFF THERE

This is how you get infinite Toad House: Collect all Star Coins and buy ALL hint movies!

This is the first NSMBW Infinite Toad Houses cheat on the internet so this was discovered by

MasterM64 said:

This is the first NSMBW Infinite Toad Houses cheat on the internet so this was discovered by

Jas0n said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH. (Even Haruhi's laughing. XD)

I researched and everything and I know I found it first. IGN didn't even know so I submitted the cheat.

Back