• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I know how to get infinite Toad Houses in NSMBW! ^_^

Cool J said:
MasterM64 said:
I won't lock but, just take it as fact.
That u researched this or that u made this? Or that this is copyrighted from Jason or Hobo?
I never found it plus I don't even have the game. It was just for the laughs. =P

Cool J said:
MasterM64 said:
That u researched this or that u made this? Or that this is copyrighted from Jason or Hobo?
I Googled it, I discovered it, and the copyright is mine!

MasterM64 said:
Cool J said:
MasterM64 said:
OM*G NO IT IS NOT. IT'S GOOGLE AND THE SITE.

MasterM64 said:
Cool J said:
MasterM64 said:
xD You didn't find it pillock, someone else did and you're taking credit. Go fail somewhere else.

MasterM64 said:
JamesBertie said:
MasterM64 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
MasterM64 said:
I won't lock
YOUR NOT A MOD.

Another fail ten year old.
I'm not a ten year old you fool!
ok then, Another nine year old fail
I'm older than all of your guesses. Which means i'm 15 so just shut up about all this crap!
Then may I tell you something, I'll try saying it nice.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Grow some pubes please.</div>

Mr_Hobo said:
MasterM64 said:
JamesBertie said:
MasterM64 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I'm older than all of your guesses. Which means i'm 15 so just shut up about all this crap!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Grow some pubes please.</div>
Way ahead of you! LOL

MasterM64 said:
JamesBertie said:
MasterM64 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
MasterM64 said:
I won't lock
YOUR NOT A MOD.

Another fail ten year old.
I thought you'd know not to claim credit for things that are not yours then.

Mr_Hobo said:
MasterM64 said:
JamesBertie said:
MasterM64 said:
Mr_Hobo said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

only if he had some balls

MasterM64 said:
Cool J said:
MasterM64 said:
So then you didn't discover it you idiot xD

&You may have the body of a 15 year old, but you have the mind of a 10 year old.

MasterM64 said:
This is how you get infinite Toad House: Collect all Star Coins and buy ALL hint movies!

This is the first NSMBW Infinite Toad Houses cheat on the internet so this was discovered by

Back