• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Picture

Lh77

Bells
Hi all,
I have been doing some dreaming in my game recently and noticed in some houses a pic of Niko, Lottie and Wardell, does anyone know how I can get this pic please? Thanks.

Thank you, how do I go about beating HHP? Thanks
Just place the items in their vacation home and as long as they are in the home you'll get it done much faster. There is no grading system and the Villagers won't care how badly you design their home so as long as they see the items they want to see in the home.

Just place the items in their vacation home and as long as they are in the home you'll get it done much faster. There is no grading system and the Villagers won't care how badly you design their home so as long as they see the items they want to see in the home.
Ahh, I've been doing that, think I'm upto 80 homes and I've just finished Nikos DIY tasks

I believe you should've already gotten it in your mailbox if/when you beat the story! I think it's at 30 homes when you beat it? All I know is that you (SPOILERS) have your first DJ KK concert! and that's the end?

It has been a while since I beat the Happy Home Paradise story stuff, so I don't really remember the requirements, but have you designed all of the stuff like the school, cafe, restaurant, clothing store, and hospital for Lottie? If not, you might want to do those. If you've designed enough homes, those seem like the only other thing I can think of needing to do before seeing the DJ KK concert at the end. But yeah, it's supposed to be mailed to you from Nintendo and would be found in your mailbox.

I believe you should've already gotten it in your mailbox if/when you beat the story! I think it's at 30 homes when you beat it? All I know is that you (SPOILERS) have your first DJ KK concert! and that's the end?
You're correct you have to design 30 vacation homes and when you work on the
last Facility thats when its the end.

Ahhh that might be why ive not got it yet, I've still got the gallery to do, I've got as far as the concert, I'll do the gallery and see if it arrives after that. Thank you.

None of this sounds right to me except  maybe a bug? Or you got it and didn't realize and accidentally sold it? I would say maybe it's a randomized gift, but that doesn't sound like animal crossing for an item like this. I have only been playing HHP for a couple of months now, and I got my paradise planning photo very early on. I can't remember when I got it, unfortunately.

But I will say I currently only have 22 homes designed, and only the school, restaurant and cafe. I have had the photo for quite some time now. So "beating" the DLC isn't it.

I hope someone else on this forum has a more clear answer!

I
None of this sounds right to me except  maybe a bug? Or you got it and didn't realize and accidentally sold it? I would say maybe it's a randomized gift, but that doesn't sound like animal crossing for an item like this. I have only been playing HHP for a couple of months now, and I got my paradise planning photo very early on. I can't remember when I got it, unfortunately.

But I will say I currently only have 22 homes designed, and only the school, restaurant and cafe. I have had the photo for quite some time now. So "beating" the DLC isn't it.

I hope someone else on this forum has a more clear answer!
I definitely haven't got it and sold it by accident. It's very bizarre that's for sure. Could very well be a bug. Oh well never mind. Thanks for your reply.

Bumping this hoping more knowledgeable folks will see this and can help the original poster.

Back