• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Hybrids & Unorderables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbara

Bells
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
White Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (91) +
Over the last few months I've been hoarding all kinds of unorderable items and randomly spawning hybrids and now I'm finally getting rid of them. Please make an offer for any of the items and I'll let you know if it's too low/high or good. I am going to be available until Sunday to go online to deliver the items, and then next weekend again.

Unorderables
4 old wallpaper
3 (1) old flooring
green-pumpkin head
K.K. Gumbo - music box
sweets bookcase
Ten Billion Barrel
Ultra Hand

Hybrids & other
6 pink cosmos
3 baskets of bamboo
1 (1 black rose)

Also, my friendcode is 2148-8127-6374 for if you are buying something. ;)

Last edited:
Can i have a basket of Bamboo? Name your price. (Dont go over 50,000. Bamboo isnt worth that much ;-;)

Don't worry, I tend to be a quite cheap seller compared to others. :p How about 10,000 bells?

Last edited:
I'd also like a basket of bamboo, please. It'd look great by my house. :D

My fc is 2337-3533-2108

Thanks!

Thanks all for the trades and for being reliable! I have edited the list of times now
---
I'll be off for the night now and will be replying to the next requests tomorrow, thank you.

Last edited:
Hey! how much do you want for the 3 black roses, 2 black lilies and pink tulip? c:

Could I please buy the hibiscus clock and 2 pink cosmos?
I'm not sure how much you want.. 15k?

can i buy your available items from the sweets set and all of your baskets of bamboo? how much do you want for them? :)

Is 30k okay with you instead?

@SensaiGallade, what is your offer?

Sure! I just said 15k because you offered 35k to someone else for 6 flowers and I'm not really good at pricing >.<
Could I quickly pick them up? I've gotta go soon ;-;

hi there! i'm interested in the blue hydrangea shoot, I have no idea what they're worth but i'd be willing to pay up to 50k? ; ~ ;

can i buy your available items from the sweets set and all of your baskets of bamboo? how much do you want for them? :)

Somebody else already asked for two of the sweets items so I'm going to have to give them priority, but you can still have the sweets bookcase and the bamboo. How is 90k for you?

hi there! i'm interested in the blue hydrangea shoot, I have no idea what they're worth but i'd be willing to pay up to 50k? ; ~ ;

You can have it for just 5k, I don't think an item of a few bells in the gardening store should be sold for so much more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available to do some trades now by the way, I'll be contacting the people that I have an agreement with via VM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back