• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop hybrids, saplings, clovers, sets + more! [TEMP. CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think things are reserved right? so you just pick up the stuff you want according to how much you payed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i sent 30 if thats okay ^^"

yeah basically! but powersave lets me restore old saves, so i can always bring back old things that people took! so nothing is really "reserved" in a sort of sense!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! Ill send some tbt? How much would you like? I saw some other stuff I would like too. Should I list them here?

you don't have to list them! just send as many BTB as you feel suits your order!

Hmm, if I add the cabana set and the gorgeous set with all the clovers, would that be 100TBT then? o:

Last edited:
Can I come? how does the pricing thing works?... I'd love to grab some hybrids for my just-started town and maybe some sets... the tools would be awesome too lol omg ;_;U

Hmm, if I add the cabana set and the gorgeous set with all the clovers, would that be 100TBT then? o:

yeah i guess that'd work! i think you're the 4th (maybe?) person, so i'll PM you when everyone before you is done and i'm set!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come? how does the pricing thing works?... I'd love to grab some hybrids for my just-started town and maybe some sets... the tools would be awesome too lol omg ;_;U

you can just pay however much you want, but reasonably! that'd be around 10-15 BTB if you want! anywhere around there would work!

Alright! Thank you so much, you're so kind. c:

yeah i guess that'd work! i think you're the 4th (maybe?) person, so i'll PM you when everyone before you is done and i'm set!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can just pay however much you want, but reasonably! that'd be around 10-15 BTB if you want! anywhere around there would work!

Ok, then I'll gladly come, Should I pay in advance? or maybe wait till we see what I grab and then pay? ;_; lol

Ok, then I'll gladly come, Should I pay in advance? or maybe wait till we see what I grab and then pay? ;_; lol

there's a few people ahead of you, so you can wait to pay if you want! pay whenever you want to! thanks!

hey when youre don clearing orders, can I come back for the mermaid set? and holly and sweet olive starts, Jacobs ladders?

Last edited:
hey when youre don clearing orders, can I come back for the mermaid set? and holly and sweet olive starts, Jacobs ladders?

sure! i'll tell you when i'm done! it should be soon, maybe within an hour!

- - - Post Merge - - -

may I buy all ur pink roses and Jacob ladders

yep! i'll add you onto the list of orders! i think u only have 1 or 2 people ahead of you!

sure! i'll tell you when i'm done! it should be soon, maybe within an hour!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yep! i'll add you onto the list of orders! i think u only have 1 or 2 people ahead of you!
sorry I meant blue roses.can I buy ur Jacob ladders and ur blue roses

May I come get all your pink hydrangeas, several pink and purple roses, and a few blue pansies? I can give you up to 60btb!!

edit: if that's okay with you can you VM or PM me when youre ready? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back