• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 🌷Tadpole's Garden🌷 (Free hybrids!)

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

tadpolecowboy

Eco-friendly Punk
Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
Howdy! I have quite a few extra hybrids I'm looking to get rid of so let me know if you're interested in anything! c:

Hybrids:
x5 Orange Cosmos
x1 Pink Cosmo

x1 Blue Hyacinth
x1 Orange Hyacinth
x2 Purple Hyacinths

x3 Black Lilies
x1 Orange Lily
x2 Pink Lilies

x9 Pink Mums
x8 Purple Mums

x1 Orange Rose
x3 Purple Rose

x2 Black Tulips

x14 Blue Windflowers
x5 Orange Windflowers
x32 Pink Windflowers
x22 Purple Windflowers

Last edited:
Hi! I have a little bit of what you’re looking for, but not a lot. I have 10 red camellia starts and 10 pink camellia starts, along with one pink hyacinth and one pink rose. If you are interested in trading, let me know, otherwise I completely understand if you would rather trade with someone who has more of what you are looking for.

Hi! I have a little bit of what you’re looking for, but not a lot. I have 10 red camellia starts and 10 pink camellia starts, along with one pink hyacinth and one pink rose. If you are interested in trading, let me know, otherwise I completely understand if you would rather trade with someone who has more of what you are looking for.
Hi! I'm absolutely interested. What would you like in return? c:

Hi! I'm absolutely interested. What would you like in return? c:
I don’t need anything in return, just PM me a dodo code when you get a chance, and I can bring over the starts and flowers. I’d offer to let you come over to my island, but from what I understand you can’t do pick up with flowers:(

I don’t need anything in return, just PM me a dodo code when you get a chance, and I can bring over the starts and flowers. I’d offer to let you come over to my island, but from what I understand you can’t do pick up with flowers:(
Aww, I really appreciate that! Thank you! I'll PM you a code in a minute. 😊

Hello, I have some of each of what you're looking for (no charge):
Pink Cosmos x5
Pink Hyacinths x5
Pink Lilies x5
Pink Roses x5
Pink Tulips x5
Any color Azaleas (Pink) x5
Any color Camelias (Pink) x5
Any color Hydrangeas (Pink and Blue) x5 of each
Any color Plumerias (Pink) x5
Signpost DIY

If you need anymore, please let me know as I have some left. I'll be available until about 9.30pm (BST). :)

Hello, I have some of each of what you're looking for (no charge):
Pink Cosmos x5
Pink Hyacinths x5
Pink Lilies x5
Pink Roses x5
Pink Tulips x5
Any color Azaleas (Pink) x5
Any color Camelias (Pink) x5
Any color Hydrangeas (Pink and Blue) x5 of each
Any color Plumerias (Pink) x5
Signpost DIY

If you need anymore, please let me know as I have some left. I'll be available until about 9.30pm (BST). :)
Wow, that would be awesome! Are you sure you wouldn't want anything in return?

Wow, that would be awesome! Are you sure you wouldn't want anything in return?
Nothing is needed, thank you for the offer. Many have been kind and given me items, so want to try and repay the favour. :D If you're available now, I'll boot up my switch and dig them up, it will take two trips. :) If you need any NMTs or IGB please let me know and I'll bring some!

Nothing is needed, thank you for the offer. Many have been kind and given me items, so want to try and repay the favour. :D If you're available now, I'll boot up my switch and dig them up, it will take two trips. :) If you need any NMTs or IGB please let me know and I'll bring some!
Thank you so much!!! I'm free now, I'll get my island open and PM you the code. I really appreciate this 💖

Hello again, I've got some more flowers and the campsite sign if you're interested! :) I'll check on my other island for a lantern. :)
x16 Pink Cosmos (Got 16)
x12 Pink Hyacinths (Got 16)
x13 Pink Lilies (Got 13)
Pink Roses (Got 19)
x19 Pink Tulips (Got 19)
x4 Red Camelias (Got all)
Campsite Sign (Got)

Hello again, I've got some more flowers and the campsite sign if you're interested! :) I'll check on my other island for a lantern. :)
x16 Pink Cosmos (Got 16)
x12 Pink Hyacinths (Got 16)
x13 Pink Lilies (Got 13)
Pink Roses (Got 19)
x19 Pink Tulips (Got 19)
x4 Red Camelias (Got all)
Campsite Sign (Got)
Wow, that would be amazing!!! 😍
Are you sure? I know it's a lot, and I don't want to annoy you with so many trips.

Hello again! I've got some more items for you!
Pink Hyacinths x4
Pink Roses x24
I sent you the following items to your mailbox yesterday, so they should be with you.
Campsite Sign
Outdoor Folding Chair
Outdoor Table
Lantern
I'm free until 9.30pm (GMT), so feel free to DM a Dodo anytime! 💐

Back