• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop hybrids, saplings, clovers, sets + more! [TEMP. CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think things are reserved right? so you just pick up the stuff you want according to how much you payed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i sent 30 if thats okay ^^"

yeah basically! but powersave lets me restore old saves, so i can always bring back old things that people took! so nothing is really "reserved" in a sort of sense!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! Ill send some tbt? How much would you like? I saw some other stuff I would like too. Should I list them here?

you don't have to list them! just send as many BTB as you feel suits your order!

Hmm, if I add the cabana set and the gorgeous set with all the clovers, would that be 100TBT then? o:

Last edited:
Can I come? how does the pricing thing works?... I'd love to grab some hybrids for my just-started town and maybe some sets... the tools would be awesome too lol omg ;_;U

Hmm, if I add the cabana set and the gorgeous set with all the clovers, would that be 100TBT then? o:

yeah i guess that'd work! i think you're the 4th (maybe?) person, so i'll PM you when everyone before you is done and i'm set!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come? how does the pricing thing works?... I'd love to grab some hybrids for my just-started town and maybe some sets... the tools would be awesome too lol omg ;_;U

you can just pay however much you want, but reasonably! that'd be around 10-15 BTB if you want! anywhere around there would work!

Alright! Thank you so much, you're so kind. c:

yeah i guess that'd work! i think you're the 4th (maybe?) person, so i'll PM you when everyone before you is done and i'm set!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can just pay however much you want, but reasonably! that'd be around 10-15 BTB if you want! anywhere around there would work!

Ok, then I'll gladly come, Should I pay in advance? or maybe wait till we see what I grab and then pay? ;_; lol

Ok, then I'll gladly come, Should I pay in advance? or maybe wait till we see what I grab and then pay? ;_; lol

there's a few people ahead of you, so you can wait to pay if you want! pay whenever you want to! thanks!

hey when youre don clearing orders, can I come back for the mermaid set? and holly and sweet olive starts, Jacobs ladders?

Last edited:
hey when youre don clearing orders, can I come back for the mermaid set? and holly and sweet olive starts, Jacobs ladders?

sure! i'll tell you when i'm done! it should be soon, maybe within an hour!

- - - Post Merge - - -

may I buy all ur pink roses and Jacob ladders

yep! i'll add you onto the list of orders! i think u only have 1 or 2 people ahead of you!

sure! i'll tell you when i'm done! it should be soon, maybe within an hour!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yep! i'll add you onto the list of orders! i think u only have 1 or 2 people ahead of you!
sorry I meant blue roses.can I buy ur Jacob ladders and ur blue roses

May I come get all your pink hydrangeas, several pink and purple roses, and a few blue pansies? I can give you up to 60btb!!

edit: if that's okay with you can you VM or PM me when youre ready? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back