• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway DIYs and Hybrids

Yes ofc! That's more than fine with me c: I'll send you a dodo code! You're more than welcome to take as much as you'd like! All the flowers on the beach are free to take but please don't touch anything on my island c: (Sorry it's a bit messy!)
hey! im free now thru rest of the day :)

hello hello!! Sorry for the delay but I will be available for a couple of hours starting from now c: Please lmk when you're free!
I'm free now and will be available on and off for the next couple of hours. Though, I think our time zones are almost exactly opposite each other so it might be difficult to find a time that works for both parties until the weekend. Generally, I'll be available on and off for a few hours around this time throughout the week.

Is the shell fountain, straw umbrella hat, windflower fan still available? Could I also take some black roses, purple roses, blue hyacinths and some blue pansies?

hey! im free now thru rest of the day :)
Hello!! I'll be on for a couple of hours if you're still interested!
I'm free now and will be available on and off for the next couple of hours. Though, I think our time zones are almost exactly opposite each other so it might be difficult to find a time that works for both parties until the weekend. Generally, I'll be available on and off for a few hours around this time throughout the week.
Yes...I was worried about that haha I will be on for a couple of hours now so please lmk if you're free!
Is the shell fountain, straw umbrella hat, windflower fan still available? Could I also take some black roses, purple roses, blue hyacinths and some blue pansies?
Hello my dear! Yes those DIYs should be still ava! I have plenty of black and purple roses but I think someone else might've taken most of the blue hyacinths and pansies but you're welcome to what's left!! c: Lmk if you're free c:

Hello!! I'll be on for a couple of hours if you're still interested!

Yes...I was worried about that haha I will be on for a couple of hours now so please lmk if you're free!

Hello my dear! Yes those DIYs should be still ava! I have plenty of black and purple roses but I think someone else might've taken most of the blue hyacinths and pansies but you're welcome to what's left!! c: Lmk if you're free c:
I'm free rn!

amazing! we'll have to switch friend codes if that's ok with you? :) Just so you can come dig up whatever you'd like!
oh im using my brother's switch asdhad is it okay if its via dodo code?

oh im using my brother's switch asdhad is it okay if its via dodo code?
I'm happy to do that too but I can make two/three trips for the flowers and diys? (unless are strangers allowed to dig on ppl's islands? Sorry it's been a while since i've played but my understanding is that you need to be best friends to dig on one's island?)

I'm happy to do that too but I can make two/three trips for the flowers and diys? (unless are strangers allowed to dig on ppl's islands? Sorry it's been a while since i've played but my understanding is that you need to be best friends to dig on one's island?)
you can plant them on the beach it worked when someone went to my island before to send me some hybrids

I'm actually about to leave for work now and will be available about 8 hours from now. I can PM you when I get back so that we can find a time that works for both of us. Around this time tomorrow would be ok because I don't have work tomorrow.

you can plant them on the beach it worked when someone went to my island before to send me some hybrids
sure!! Give me a moment to collect everything and I'll lyk when I'm ready :D

I'm actually about to leave for work now and will be available about 8 hours from now. I can PM you when I get back so that we can find a time that works for both of us. Around this time tomorrow would be ok because I don't have work tomorrow.
oh my... this might be a slight problem hahaha it's actually midnight over here and I'm not too sure if i'll be free tmr night to do the same thing, but pm and we can work something out! PS: feel free to release the hold on the diys I wanted!! My friend managed to send me some but I'm still more than happy to give you the ones you wanted! <3

Back