• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop hybrids, saplings, clovers, sets + more! [TEMP. CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
did i not give u the newsprint helmet? i;m super sorry! yeah i still have it! sorry i forgot! but you can have it for 10 BTB bc of that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you don't have to go that high with the offer! 10 BTB would work just as well if you prefer that! but yeah, i'll put u on my list! thank you!

omg no its okay! I was jw if I could have it lol >.< its all good!

i'd like to purchase some blue pansies how much do you sell for x1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or x1 per hybrids?

Is there still an afternoon tea set available? I really want one >.< would 10 tbt be good if there still is one...

sorry ik ur busy but im just wondering how long more I have 2 wait?

sorry! i don't know how long each trade will be, but possibly an hour? my nxt trade will be the last one before you, if that helps?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there still an afternoon tea set available? I really want one >.< would 10 tbt be good if there still is one...

yeah it's available! but 10 BTB seems a little high for one item! you sure you don't want anything else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like to purchase some blue pansies how much do you sell for x1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or x1 per hybrids?

it kind of depends on how much you can pay! all of the pansies would probably be 5 BTB maybe?

sorry! i don't know how long each trade will be, but possibly an hour? my nxt trade will be the last one before you, if that helps?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah it's available! but 10 BTB seems a little high for one item! you sure you don't want anything else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

it kind of depends on how much you can pay! all of the pansies would probably be 5 BTB maybe?
yep thanks just pm me wen ready

so 5BTB for one? I'd like about 20-25 blue pansies probably and some pink cosmos maybe 15. and just 2 purple roses.

MAY I PLEEEASE HAVE YOUR pink carnations, pink roses, and a cabana set? I'll pay well.

so 5BTB for one? I'd like about 20-25 blue pansies probably and some pink cosmos maybe 15. and just 2 purple roses.

no sorry i meant 5 BTB for all of the pansies together! you could have all those flowers for 10 BTB if that works?

Whenever it's my turn can I add on some pink carnations please? I'll add btb

MAY I PLEEEASE HAVE YOUR pink carnations, pink roses, and a cabana set? I'll pay well.

sure! that'd be around 10 BTB if you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whenever it's my turn can I add on some pink carnations please? I'll add btb

sure! you don't have to add BTB though! i don't have many pink carnations anyway!

Yes, sure thing! I'll give you more than 10 though! When do you think it will be my turn? Thank you so much! :)

That works perfectly! thank you! let me make it in a list so it's more easy for me to know what im ordering lmao
25 Blue Pansies

I think that should be 5BTB now? I saw you only have 5 pink cosmos so I figured I'd cancel it out.
I just need about 2 Purple roses to fill this spot in my town that's bothering me lol
your shop setup is really nice! and you offer lots of different things which is really convenient too! :]

That works perfectly! thank you! let me make it in a list so it's more easy for me to know what im ordering lmao
25 Blue Pansies

I think that should be 5BTB now? I saw you only have 5 pink cosmos so I figured I'd cancel it out.
I just need about 2 Purple roses to fill this spot in my town that's bothering me lol
your shop setup is really nice! and you offer lots of different things which is really convenient too! :]

thank you! i'll try to add more things in the future! i'll PM you when i'm ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back