• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway DIYs and Hybrids

Emzy

( •᷄ɞ•᷅ )っ☘︎
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Feedback
100% (81) +
Hello!!
I'm giving away the following:

• Apple dress [ON HOLD]
  • Apple wall
  • Document Stack
  • Forbidden Altar
  • Glowing-moss stool [ON HOLD]
  • Glow-in-the-dark stickers
  • Golden Dishes
  • Golden Gears
  • Iron Doorplate [ON HOLD]
  • Ironwood bed
  • Kettlebell
  • Magazine Rack
  • Pretty cosmos wreath [ON HOLD]
  • Shell Bed [ON HOLD]
  • Unglazed dish set

• French Fries
  • Fruit Cupcakes
  • Veggie Cookies

My beach is also overrun with hybrids, so if you'd like any of these please lmk!
  • Black Lily
  • Pink Lily
  • Pink Windflowers
  • Blue Pansy
  • Black Roses
  • Orange Roses
  • Purple Roses
  • Black Roses
  • Green Mums
  • Purple Mums
  • Black Tulips
  • Orange Tulips

Last edited:
Hi! I would be happy to help you get rid of some hybrids. I'm looking for a bit of everything! I restarted one week ago so I don't have hybrids yet!

Give whatever you want ✨ if you accept, of course haha.

That's a kind gesture!

Hi! I would be happy to help you get rid of some hybrids. I'm looking for a bit of everything! I restarted one week ago so I don't have hybrids yet!

Give whatever you want ✨ if you accept, of course haha.

That's a kind gesture!
hello dear!! More than happy to give away any of these! All the flowers on my beaches are free to go to a new home :) (Please don't dig up any on the grass c:) Did you need any diys as well?

hello dear!! More than happy to give away any of these! All the flowers on my beaches are free to go to a new home :) (Please don't dig up any on the grass c:) Did you need any diys as well?
I don't need diy for now, thanks!

Isn't it easier if you come to my island for the flowers? I have small pockets and we have to add each other as best friend on the switch if I remember correctly!
It is not a problem for me, but maybe it's easier.

As you wish! ✨

Thanks!

I don't need diy for now, thanks!

Isn't it easier if you come to my island for the flowers? I have small pockets and we have to add each other as best friend on the switch if I remember correctly!
It is not a problem for me, but maybe it's easier.

As you wish! ✨

Thanks!
oh! Sure that works too. Which flowers and how many of each would you like? I'll drop off a full inventory full if that's ok with you? (minus the shovel)

oh! Sure that works too. Which flowers and how many of each would you like? I'll drop off a full inventory full if that's ok with you?
A little bit of everything is possible, of every breed of flowers? I take everything haha, I don't have any.
Bring a pole please, I would like the flowers to be on the right beach and we have to cross a river.

Thanks again!

A little bit of everything is possible, of every breed of flowers? I take everything haha, I don't have any.
Bring a pole please, I would like the flowers to be on the right beach and we have to cross a river.

Thanks again!
ello! I filled my inv. with a pair of what i had and then randomly picked the rest hahaha lmk when you're ready for me to drop them off!

Hi ! I need the following please:

Apple Dress
Glowing-Moss Stool
Iron Doorplate
Pretty Cosmos Wreath
Shell Bed

I have the following to give u:

Wooden Double Bed
Large Cardboard Boxes
Mossy Garden Rock
Sauna Heater

lmk if this is ok :)

Hello! Can I please have the following?
  • Astronaut Suit
  • Cool pansy crown
I've compared my giveaway list to what you already have, and I think that the new items I can give you are below. The website your list is on is really confusing though:

Green bamboo mat
Pile of cardboard boxes
Rustic-stone wall

You might want to consider setting up a wishlist with the items you're missing because it takes a really long time to look through all of the items you have to see what you're missing.

Hello! Can I please have the following?
  • Astronaut Suit
  • Cool pansy crown
I've compared my giveaway list to what you already have, and I think that the new items I can give you are below. The website your list is on is really confusing though:

Green bamboo mat
Pile of cardboard boxes
Rustic-stone wall

You might want to consider setting up a wishlist with the items you're missing because it takes a really long time to look through all of the items you have to see what you're missing.

ello ello! Sorry for the confusing list, I will set up a list in the meantime. but if you could spare those diys that would be really much appreciated 🙇‍♀️ 💕 I am just about to hop off to bed and I have an event this weekend, but if you're ok with trading on Monday, I can put these items on hold for you? My timezone is GMT+11 but I should be around most of that day.

Hi ! I need the following please:

Apple Dress
Glowing-Moss Stool
Iron Doorplate
Pretty Cosmos Wreath
Shell Bed

I have the following to give u:

Wooden Double Bed
Large Cardboard Boxes
Mossy Garden Rock
Sauna Heater

lmk if this is ok :)
hello my dear! That would be great thank you! I am just about to hop off to bed and I have an event this weekend, but if you're ok with trading on Monday, I can put these items on hold for you? My timezone is GMT+11 but I should be around most of that day.

ello ello! Sorry for the confusing list, I will set up a list in the meantime. but if you could spare those diys that would be really much appreciated 🙇‍♀️ 💕 I am just about to hop off to bed and I have an event this weekend, but if you're ok with trading on Monday, I can put these items on hold for you? My timezone is GMT+11 but I should be around most of that day.

hello my dear! That would be great thank you! I am just about to hop off to bed and I have an event this weekend, but if you're ok with trading on Monday, I can put these items on hold for you? My timezone is GMT+11 but I should be around most of that day.
Sure! I'm in the EST timezone, which Google says is 4 hours behind GMT. I have work, but I should be available in the evening.

yes sounds good! we can trade on Monday :) thank you ! I'm on EST time zone

Could I get the peach wall, peach pie, peach smoothie

Sure! I'm in the EST timezone, which Google says is 4 hours behind GMT. I have work, but I should be available in the evening.
hello hello!! Sorry for the delay but I will be available for a couple of hours starting from now c: Please lmk when you're free!
yes sounds good! we can trade on Monday :) thank you ! I'm on EST time zone
hello hello!! Sorry for the delay but I will be available for a couple of hours starting from now c: Please lmk when you're free!
Could I get the peach wall, peach pie, peach smoothie
Yes ofc! Are you free to trade rn? :)

Hey!! I wondered if I could take some hybrids? I’m looking to get any really! ^^
hello my dear! ofc you may c: would you be comfortable with swapping switch codes? That way I can keep my gate open and you can come as many times as you'd like? or would you like me to drop them off?

Omgosh that’d be great! Thank you!!! I’ll send you a private message if that’s cool? ^^ I’d love to come as much as you’ll let me hahaha, wow would you like anything in return? 🥹💜

Omgosh that’d be great! Thank you!!! I’ll send you a private message if that’s cool? ^^ I’d love to come as much as you’ll let me hahaha, wow would you like anything in return? 🥹💜
Yes ofc! That's more than fine with me c: I'll send you a dodo code! You're more than welcome to take as much as you'd like! All the flowers on the beach are free to take but please don't touch anything on my island c: (Sorry it's a bit messy!)

Back