• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Tall Are Y'all??

How tall are you?

• Total voters
im 6'1 i hate it so much fffffff...my dad forever hates me because im the tallest in the family and im the only one who doesnt play a sport aha...

it sucks being tall dont even try telling me its not you stand out so much and people always think you're a senior when you're just a freshman. tallness and being an introvert dont mix at all. ive been tall my whole life and its not once helped me. people are scared of you, this was especially bad in 4th grade when everyone thought i wanted to punch or hit them but nah...just judgemental pricks

my dad forever hates me because im the tallest in the family.
tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda sucks tbh.
Infact, why would people bother with who's tall or who's short? :confused:
Let's be happy with who we are overall. :)

Last edited:
Slightly above 5'5". Everyone around me is tall, my boyfriend is 6'2" and whenever I get called short I get ready to disintegrate into the abyss.

Last edited:
5'6 or 5'7 (I don't remember). I'm so insecure about it, mostly because just about everyone else is taller than me. I'm also a guy, so it's not very attractive. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I'm nearly 18 so I've either stopped growing or I still have a bit more to grow. Ugh.

5'9. I thought I was tall until I visited Germany. Holy ****. I felt tiny amongst the crowd at Gamescom.

Back