how precious is time to you

i do think its precious but at the same time im wasting a lot of it xD
but i reeeeally hate it when my time gets wasted like the last days in school before vacation and you really cant do much and just watch some stupid movies.. im just sitting there thinking "why do you waste my time like that"

idk sometimes i don't care and others i think about how i've spent for example 10 seconds typing this and how my last 10 seconds of life are going to be like

very.

especially ever since I had a baby....... (he's almost 6months now).

Last edited:
I've been playing video games ever since I was a little kid and I still waste so much time with it.

I think time is very precious and I want to use it as wisely as I can. Unfortunately, I waste it all the time like a stupid head.

I try to make use of my time, but I'm not over-the-top precious about it either. It's a limited resource, but what the limit is is a mystery, and I'm simply not a person who can be on the go 100% of the time.

Time is the most important thing in life (to me). I wish each and every day were longer, and that I had more time then to accomplish more things every day. These days it feels like they are too short (probably because I’m sleeping too long as well).

It depends on the situation. Mostly I just try to hog all the free time I can get so I can just browse websites in peace - though that is probably considered more like wasting time than anything.

I would say time is precious. As others have said, it seems to go by faster and faster the older you get, and I wholeheartedly agree, and often wish I could just turn back the time and be my fourth grade self with my fourth grade friends just playing pokemon all day with each other :p With that being said, when it comes to wasting my time, I don't generally think of it as being wasted... I tend to more think of it as not being used wisely. For example, coming home and watching YouTube and doing my homework at midnight. I wouldn't say I wasted my time because I enjoyed it, but I definitely could have spent it more wisely and used better time management :) :p

I would say time is precious. As others have said, it seems to go by faster and faster the older you get, and I wholeheartedly agree, and often wish I could just turn back the time and be my fourth grade self with my fourth grade friends just playing pokemon all day with each other :p With that being said, when it comes to wasting my time, I don't generally think of it as being wasted... I tend to more think of it as not being used wisely. For example, coming home and watching YouTube and doing my homework at midnight. I wouldn't say I wasted my time because I enjoyed it, but I definitely could have spent it more wisely and used better time management :) :p

This especially... you are very smart for having realized this as well. It may not seem like it, but time management is one of the most important things in life. Those who are best at it usually have rich, fulfilling lives ahead of them.

very. im constantly stressing about trying to be productive so my future self isn't disappointed

Last edited:
im the worst lol. ill just be like "oh. my favorite show is in a hour. cant do anything productive bc im waiting."
or ill blow 4 hours playing acnl and not realize

Back