• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
I am happy to see multiple older people here. I mean I could tell there were some around my age but this forum is helpful to know and I was curious. I mean the older you get, the more you kinda drop friends esp if you aren't having kids. Video games are something that is nice to fill the time and de-stress. I am 29 now but next summer I will hit the big 3 0. I don't feel that old but time goes fast and I am loving animal crossing.

I am happy to see multiple older people here. I mean I could tell there were some around my age but this forum is helpful to know and I was curious. I mean the older you get, the more you kinda drop friends esp if you aren't having kids. Video games are something that is nice to fill the time and de-stress. I am 29 now but next summer I will hit the big 3 0. I don't feel that old but time goes fast and I am loving animal crossing.

Yep, some of us oldsters around. :) Older Millennial here, almost 36. Husband is a Gen Xer, in his 40s. He isn't into AC but is a big strategy gamer, both video games and tabletop RPGs.

I just turned 26 earlier this year!! (february) not sure how I feel about being closer to 30 than I am to 20 but here we are I guess

Currently 30, turning 31 in April. Newbie to Anch since last year.

Edit: i can now say i’m in the 25-29 range :giggle:

Last edited:
I'm legit shocked that there seems to be more people here in my age group than I expected? I was not ready for this haha. Oh happy days. I'm 27 myself, so seeing all you fossils here together in a museum is so nice. We're all getting older way too fast.

24, though it's only a couple more months until I turn a quarter of a century :oops:

Back