• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
I am happy to see multiple older people here. I mean I could tell there were some around my age but this forum is helpful to know and I was curious. I mean the older you get, the more you kinda drop friends esp if you aren't having kids. Video games are something that is nice to fill the time and de-stress. I am 29 now but next summer I will hit the big 3 0. I don't feel that old but time goes fast and I am loving animal crossing.

I am happy to see multiple older people here. I mean I could tell there were some around my age but this forum is helpful to know and I was curious. I mean the older you get, the more you kinda drop friends esp if you aren't having kids. Video games are something that is nice to fill the time and de-stress. I am 29 now but next summer I will hit the big 3 0. I don't feel that old but time goes fast and I am loving animal crossing.

Yep, some of us oldsters around. :) Older Millennial here, almost 36. Husband is a Gen Xer, in his 40s. He isn't into AC but is a big strategy gamer, both video games and tabletop RPGs.

I just turned 26 earlier this year!! (february) not sure how I feel about being closer to 30 than I am to 20 but here we are I guess

Currently 30, turning 31 in April. Newbie to Anch since last year.

Edit: i can now say i’m in the 25-29 range :giggle:

Last edited:
I'm legit shocked that there seems to be more people here in my age group than I expected? I was not ready for this haha. Oh happy days. I'm 27 myself, so seeing all you fossils here together in a museum is so nice. We're all getting older way too fast.

24, though it's only a couple more months until I turn a quarter of a century :oops:

Back