• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
It's a year of big change and for some big birthdays! Or is that something only your nan would say? Either way here is the new and updated age thread for those people who have outgrown the bracket they voted in last time.

So, how old are you?

May 2020 Update: it is now possible to change your vote in this poll. :)

Currently, I'm 25, and turning 26 in 2020. wow, 26...

33, turning 34 in February ✧︎*。ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧︎*。

Omgggg it makes me so happy to see there are people around my age.... I always feel so awkward being into fandoms and things and only ever seeing teens. I wantttt friends my age.

I’m 27 but I’ll be turning 28 in March. Pisces baby here

Yay I was just thinking yesterday about if we would get a new version of this thread! I am 21 and towards the end of the year I will move up an age bracket.

Last edited:
I am 21 now, I will turn 22 on June 9th.

Turned 28, well last year now technically on Dec 27th. I look like a high school teenager and feel like 70+ so yeah wrong actual age on all levels.

Back