• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
I feel so very old and weary. I'm at the age that I need to sometimes look up abbreviations that people use in their messages...

I am no longer a very young whippersnapper

I'm 15 right nyow, but my 16th birthday is in literally 3 days. Syo maybe I should hold off putting a vote in until then.

14 year old over here, but I'm as mature and innocent as an adult (never used swear words, never used any fanart sites, etc.)

It was my 16th birthday a couple days ago, syo I guess I can add my vote nyow
miniyay.png

I remember when I moved up an age bracket. now I'm about to move up another age bracket in a few months. gettin old yall 🥲

28 today… It felt like yesterday that I had to change my vote to my current bracket, but it’s only a couple years until I move to the next one. 😳

Few months late to this but I just changed my vote to the 25-29 bracket and uhh. god I hope I feel thirty in five more years because right now I don't like how close that number feels

I feel so very old and weary. I'm at the age that I need to sometimes look up abbreviations that people use in their messages...

I am no longer a very young whippersnapper
I’ve had to do this forever 😂

Dramatically shriveling to ashes as I change my vote from 22-24 to 25-29 (gasp)

Back