• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
22 i should probably change the poll vote, but cba

I just turned 28 2 days ago! I definitely don't feel or look like it though lol but crazy to think how I'm almost 30 now!

I turned 23 this year. Sometimes I randomly remember that I was 16 when I joined this website and it makes me wonder where the time went! I love this place and all the friends I’ve made here. There’s really no other site like it. 🥰

I turned 20 this year, although now Im obliged to say that Im closer to 21. When I joined the forums officially I was 14, although I had been a stalker on here since I was 12/13 - I was just too little to feel able to join and participate. Now Im bigger and older, but I still love Animal Crossing, TBT and the sense of community it brings me in my toughest times.
Adults get older and our circles often get smaller but TBT feels like a way for me to preserve that social circle and fill it with people I love, even if 20 years old seems like being ancient to me.

I've turned 35 as of today, so changed my vote. WHERE'S MY CANE?!

13… 😭 i’m like a baby compared to everyone on this site

I just turned 44. 🦕

I get to stay in my current age bracket for one more year.

It's nice to see how old everyone is. :)

As for my age, I’m just going to say that I'm in high school. I might change it later and say my exact age.

Back