• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How naughty or nice are you?

How naughty or nice are you?

• Total voters
Ok, I just checked mine and it said "neutral?" Why is that not an option here and what does that even mean?
It means that you either haven't even started, or you used just as many naughty reacts as you used nice reacts.

I didn't include it in the poll because I'm only looking for naughty and nice, as well as if they exclusively used some reacts or not.

I'm on the pure side for now. I say for now because I know that I'll mistakenly click on the Grinch icon at some point. Chances of that happening are higher if I'm using my phone.
I’m pretty careful at what I tap, and I’m almost always on mobile. I just delivered many hot chocolates and returned many presents.

My current score is 230, or +230 if you want to see some sign.

I’m a little naughty, my score is -32. I could still go over to the good side but snowball fights are just so much fun ;u;

I also want a lump of coal not the candy so I’ll keep my score at -1 at least hehe

100% pure!! i've been very careful of where i've been clicking as to not end up accidently clicking the snowball or the grinch.

i've spent more tbt on this specific event then i've spent tbt on anything on this site EVER 💀 oh well, i probs wasn't gonna use it on anything anyways so might as well be kind to others lol.

Back