Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Never

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (don't vote for this option)

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering my hair doesn't make oils as fast, every other week. My hair doesn't get oily and gross until a little over the second week. Although, if it's been a rough sports season or i've been working out a bunch i'll wash it that week.

what i thought only girls didn't shampoo daily
i sweat daily though so i would feel filthy if i didn't

Once a day. I have heard the same thing about dry scalps and greasy hair, but I've never had a problem with it so Im all: "Why fix what isn't broken?"

with wax/clay and hair spray on everyday . i cant go a day without shampooing my hair

once a day or every other day.
my hair gets oily really easily. idk if its because its long or because its just... oily.
so yeah, i would start to feel weird the second day if i dont shampoo. ;(

every week on sundays.
when i was 7 i used to shampoo my hair every day but then it started to fall out in strands rip.
since then i have never dared to do that again.

Once a day, every day. I know that shampooing your hair every day is bad, but I seriously can't help it. I've tried washing it every other day a couple of times but I can never stick with it because I always end up feeling gross and unclean! I try to use a little shampoo though. I have long, wavy hair and I just don't like going out without washing it.

One a week. I never washed it daily, and I really can't understand people that do. How do you have the time to wash and style hair every single day? I have to plan time around it. Plus that is so unhealthy for your hair. Natural oils are good oils.

everyday, and yeah people always tell me it's bad to shampoo everyday but i feel worse when i don't..

I tend to add shampoo everyday, but I did hear that it wasn't healthy for you since it dries out your scalp. That's why I use Head and Shoulders since it doesn't dry your head. I haven't had a problem since I've used it.

I used to shampoo every two days, but for the past year or so, I've had to shampoo every day as I feel like my hair is so unclean if I don't. Most people I know say that it isn't good to wash your hair every day because it can wash the natural oils out of your hair, but I just can't help it.

For the past month or so now, though, I've been trying to get back into the routine of washing it every two days. It's quite hard as I feel like my hair gets mega greasy & horrible when I try, but I know if I do get back into that routine, my hair won't look as bad after a while.

Once every two days, and if my hair is really greasy, then everyday. Washing your hair everyday may damage it.

One a week. I never washed it daily, and I really can't understand people that do. How do you have the time to wash and style hair every single day? I have to plan time around it. Plus that is so unhealthy for your hair. Natural oils are good oils.

How long does it take to wash hair -_-

I shower once every day unless I'm super tired after getting home. (That's not often though)

Other than that,I don't need to wash my hair every day. :/
I am mixed (black/white) and I have naturally curly/poofy hair.
If I wash it every day, it becomes super dry because water takes all the moisture out. Generally curly hair does not tend to get oily (there are exceptions!), as a result less oil means less dirt attracted to the hair and therefore less need to wash hair.
I shampoo my hair once every week and I put moisturizer in it every week as well.

Last edited:
OMG I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS ANIMAL CROSSING
I shampoo my hair usually every other day.
I put never because I thought it was for acnl >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back