• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you/Have you ever completed your ACNH catalog?

Do you have a complete catalog?

• Total voters
I don't have any desire to finish the catalogue. I never did it in any of the other games and don't have any intention of doing it in NH. I just try to get the items that I think I would be interested in. NH has a lot of color variants for clothes. I'm not sure if the other games had as much as this game does, but I don't really care about the dressing up part of AC.

I like this game but I have no plans to 100% it. Perhaps I'd like to get the remaining bugs and fish but that's all.

Is it me, or are they making games really, really long lately. Like hundreds of hours to 100%. Ain't nobody got time for that!

It'd be nice to have a complete catalogue for the convenience, but it's not something I'm willing to put the time into doing, so I'm ok with leaving it. 😊

I’m not interested into completing my catalog. There’s too much stuff, and I’m only interested into a few things.

I am no where close to completing my catalog and I'm very okay with it. I've never completed my catalog in any AC game before and I usually have no problems decorating with just the stuff I naturally encounter.

Hmm, when the opportunity comes for me to add items to my catalogue, I always take it, but I don’t think having it complete is a goal of mine. I think it would probably be exhausting for me.

I would fill up my catalog for the sole purpose of having everything available at my disposal when doing Photopia shoots. In HHP, you get almost everything as you go along, with the exception of several items you only receive in events on your island or DIYs that aren't used by any villagers in their themes, in which case you have to obtain yourself.

You would need a ton of bells, as well as extensive knowledge of all the variants available, in order to get everything as the game doesn't tell you how much you've completed your catalog. It's also time consuming to have Cyrus customize everything you have that has a main variant and doesn't use custom designs or patterns.

I would fill up my catalog for the sole purpose of having everything available at my disposal when doing Photopia shoots. In HHP, you get almost everything as you go along, with the exception of several items you only receive in events on your island or DIYs that aren't used by any villagers in their themes, in which case you have to obtain yourself.

You would need a ton of bells, as well as extensive knowledge of all the variants available, in order to get everything as the game doesn't tell you how much you've completed your catalog. It's also time consuming to have Cyrus customize everything you have that has a main variant and doesn't use custom designs or patterns.

That's exactly why I'm doing it. To complete the Photopia shoot catalog and the HHP catalog (I can't wait for certain things to unlock, if I want it, I need it available).

I don’t know if I’m even close to completing my catalog. I would have to take the time to look through it and see what I’m missing. I know I don’t have all the variants. I usually just try to find the items I know I will use. I do know I completed the DIY catalog with the help of the amazing people here.

My catalog will remain forever incomplete. Mostly it's because new stuff is added (like the hhp stuff), or there's stuff I don't even know is out there. Also, while I do have a lot of the clothes, I'm not really inspired to try to complete the catalog for them.

My catalog will remain forever incomplete. Mostly it's because new stuff is added (like the hhp stuff), or there's stuff I don't even know is out there. Also, while I do have a lot of the clothes, I'm not really inspired to try to complete the catalog for them.
Yeah this is pretty much the same for me. A lot of the stuff doesn't really interest me. I only go for the items or clothes that I think I'd use somewhere. There was a lot of diy for flower crowns and so much clothes/color variants, but I don't have any desire to get it all. Sometimes I happen across them, but I'm not actively trying to get them.

I feel like AC is one of those games that isn't really intended to be completed to 100% unless you really really go out of your way.

Ideally it'd be nice to have a completely filled out catalogue but it's just a completely unrealistic goal for me, there's so much stuff, so many variations! And I've been to a furniture cataloguing island! It was before the final update but still. I'd maybe consider trying if there was some kind of awesome reward for filling out the catalogue but I'm not so sure that there is?

I'm working towards a 100% complete catalog but in a casual way so I don't get to stressed about it. I just add the things I want or need and if I see something I specifically know I don't have I'll usually pick it up if I can. There's just so many things that I don't always know what I do and do not have😅

Back