• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How much coffee do you drink?

I drink coffee at least once a week. I usually go to Dunkin for their iced coffees and I'm very bad at making my own v-v"

2-3 cups a day. Or sometimes I drink none at all - I go through coffee phases. Sometimes I'll have a tea phase instead.

I don't like the taste of coffee. I want to like it but I just can't do it. Same goes with tea. :/

Coffee doesn't make me feel energetic, really; I was always confused when people would say "You can't have x amount of coffee, you'll get too hopped up on caffeine!" It just makes it a little easier for me to concentrate on things. Past a certain point I might get jittery, but that hasn't happened in ages - I think I had something like six shots of espresso on an empty stomach. 0/10, would not recommend.

There's a Keurig in the house now so I have coffee more often than I used to, but it's still a once or twice a week thing for me. I drink more juice than anything else.

None except in extremely rare instances. I'm just not a fan of warm drinks. Hot chocolate, warm tea, etc.

i drink it every once in a while, though it has to be filled with ALOT of creamer.
i prefer cappuccino ;)

Normally at least 2 cups almost everyday. I skip drinking it sometimes during the weekends.

I dislike coffee. It tastes like arse and the smell makes me gag.

I don't really drink tea either. It tastes okay but I don't think the effort making it is worth the end result when I can just have juice. I'll only ever drink it at somebodies house when there's nothing else.

at least one - two cups in the morning and maybe a third every now and again in the afternoon.

None. Can't stomach the taste of it. Rather have a soda which is way more unhealthy but the bitter taste of coffee is bad enough to where I'll have to drink artificially sweetened beverages if I need a caffeine fix. Starbucks lines are too long too, plus I don't go there often enough to get their fraps.

I don't like hot drinks in general. I only like hot chocolate, but I can't stand it unless it is super hot.

a cup in the morning as well as a bit in a to-go mug for my first class @ school
and then i'll stop at dunkin donuts after school every other weekday cos it's two blocks away from my house and get a large hot/iced coffee (depending on the weather), light + sweet c:

Back