How much coffee do you drink?

Depends on what kind of coffee it is. Espresso=/=coffee technically.

I used to drink an entire 12 cup pot of coffee, but I find 4 espresso shots is about the same jive. If I ever do dunkin' donuts I'll get a latte with 5 "turbo-shots" (something I picked up in college) and it's about the equivalent to 2 pots of coffee or 8 espresso shots from my machine.

Also depends on the kind of espresso, pod and pressure type, water heat, etc. Not all coffee is created equal.

That is true...I really only have espresso now if I can get it in a latte from a good cafe. Too many times I'll get it at Sbux or some place else and it is just pulled awfully ;w; usually just drinking brewed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, if you drink espresso I suggest trying what I drink. It's called Pilon. Very finely ground but if you're desperate you can do it in a coffee maker. A little goes a long way. With the right mix of milk, coffee, and sugar you can get a decent hot-chocolate-like coffee thing going on. I use my espresso machine and froth up a decent amount of milk for a half and half latte (don't really need sugar because the crema is so sweet) then I'll do a little design in the milk if I'm bored, top with a very fine coating of cinnamon sugar, and down the hatch.

You can get it on amazon. It's pricy but I go through about a bag a week. Not bad all things considered. (AKA I'm not grinding coffee beans at 2 am)

Too much. I drink too much coffee. I try to keep it to 1-2 cups a day, but on most days it's more like three, and while I won't go over three cups of coffee, I WILL sometimes switch to my leave-me-alone mug which holds two cups at a time. D: So if I were to measure it out in actual cups, I probably top six cups on some days (like during exams)

Hmm, if you drink espresso I suggest trying what I drink. It's called Pilon. Very finely ground but if you're desperate you can do it in a coffee maker. A little goes a long way. With the right mix of milk, coffee, and sugar you can get a decent hot-chocolate-like coffee thing going on. I use my espresso machine and froth up a decent amount of milk for a half and half latte (don't really need sugar because the crema is so sweet) then I'll do a little design in the milk if I'm bored, top with a very fine coating of cinnamon sugar, and down the hatch.

You can get it on amazon. It's pricy but I go through about a bag a week. Not bad all things considered. (AKA I'm not grinding coffee beans at 2 am)

Oh GOD that sounds good ;3; I will definitely look into that! Just need something to froth milk with :blush:

This sounds absolutely delicious.

I just drink cheap folgers or maxwell house... buy a big tub of it and I'm good to go for like two or three weeks drinking a pot a day. sometimes I'll splurge on nicer grounds but usually nahhhh

I definitely drink way less coffee than when i was in high school and college. Probably what gets me even drinking it at all these days is that i have a keurig and can just pop in a kcup with no effort. Talk about laziness.
Also, it's probably a good thing that the coffee at work is horrible or I might drink it all day.

I have a few sips once in a while. when I do drink it, I'll have blue mountain or something made by kean coffee

Last edited:
I've drank one drink of coffee my whole life. McDonalds coffee, and it was gross! (btw it was my aunts, and all of my cousins tasted it, I never want to drink it again after that >.<)

I don't drink coffee on a regularly because I'm afraid of getting addicted to it. If I don't drink coffee then when I'm living alone it will probably save me a few bucks (of star, hehehe).

Most days I can get by without caffeine. If I need to go to work or do school work short time I get coffee. If I have a long day I crack open a can of energy drink and put it in a tumbler but I try not to do it as often because it's sugary. I can see a lot of coffee still in the future though since I will soon be entering the 9-5 life :T

Back