• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many villager pictures do you have?

I have about 10 now! It took a while but after they came all together
I still have some trouble letting go of some villagers tho

Zero... It's taking me much longer to obtain villager pictures in NH than it took me in NL. I know the friendship values are different between the games, but come ooon. XD
AS SOON AS I POST THIS I GET RENÉE'S PHOTO!!! 🤣

I have all my current villagers (Bam, Chief, Diana, Fauna, Kiki, Marshal, Rosie, Sherb, Stella and Wolfgang) plus some of former residents that I have obtained from the villager themselves or bought from tbt (Maple, Beau, Punchy, Bunnie, Portia, Reneigh, Raymond and Fuchsia). So 18 all up!

I currently only have 1 from Marina. I've been playing for 2 months now but I'll need to spend more time giving gifts.

i’m only concerned with my current (and permanent) villagers, i don’t have the motivation to try to collect more orz but so far i have 9 out of the 10, shep just refuses to give his to me :(

I have villager photos for all my current and former residents, so currently 16 in total.

I've earned eight of my villagers pics plus a couple extra from my besties (according to them)...Melba and Rocket have been holding out, but I will keep doing favors and giving gifts.

I only have 1 at the moment (Sylvana's), I don't really trade for them. I give every villager a daily gift, but she's the only one who has given me her framed picture :(

I have none because I'm a horrible friend who never gives my villagers gifts.

See I typically give my villagers clothing or furniture that I feel will match their house, but if there's nothing that I see that really speaks to me then I just won't gift anything to them. I know you can just do fruits but ogoguhdghgpshgh.

I've played over half the days since launch and I have only gotten ONE picture. I have no idea how you guys do this. Lately I've been wrapping non-native fruits.

I don’t have any yet. I started at launch but I rotate playing as each of my 5 characters so it’s taking me a lot longer than if I just played as one character everyday. I don’t time travel either further slowing the process.

I don’t mind though. It’ll be extra rewarding once I do start to get villager photos. :)

I only have Teddy’s. So one unfortunately! He gave it to me early into the game which surprised me at the time. I didn’t even intentionally try to get it, I just loved talking to him and gifting him stuff which I didn’t know at the time helped to get them lol

I have 6 currently: Audie, Kabuki, Tangy, Zucker, Lucky, and Merengue! I got them all using the wrapped fruit method 🥰 I like to display their photos outside of their houses.

I have 13 villager photos at the moment! Just got Carmen's photo a day or two ago as well, after a lot of gifting. 😊

I know I have more than 20 but not sure of the exact number. A few months ago I was really adamant on getting many but now I just go with the flow and I don't kick as many villagers out once I get them. The last one I got was Coco's in November.

i’ve currently got 26! i bought a few of them + was gifted one by my lovely friend @Dunquixote but i’ve obtained most of them myself, which i’m proud of, and intend on obtaining any future ones on my own, too! currently working on sprinkles’. :’)

Back