• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many villager pictures do you have?

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Bells
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
I have 19 pictures at the moment. I am only keeping two villagers my other 8 spots I am letting them move once I get their pictures. How many do you have?

here is my collection ♡
20201222_223628.jpg

i'm very proud of it, even though the light gets in the way of the top row aha

4 it took ages to get any and then I got them all in the same week! I've been trying to get Tipper's for a long time now but she still won't hand it over.

I'll have to count the number of villagers I had so far. It's around 50ish, I bought and traded for about 10 of them

off the top of my head? 14, i think. 16 if you count the extras i received of vivian and ketchup.

I've earned twelve, but bought/traded for many many more-- they're a great bump for those HHA scores if you have them on the wall, btw. But for any villager who is living on my island full time, I've earned their picture

Wow I'm so jealous of everyone! I only have Raymond's photo so far! I guess you have to put a lot of effort into befriending them or something? I talk to them every day and even do errands for them. Geez... I guess you're supposed to give them gifts or something?

One legit from Biff. And then I bought like 7. Haven't really tried though tbh, I actually prefer the amiibo posters.

I'm at about 16, counting villagers that have moved out. That being said, I'm pretty happy with the roster I have right now so odds are good that, once I get the two remaining villager pictures I'm missing, I'll keep it at 18 and be done with that.

...Unless they re-introduce the Sanrio villagers. That'd change a few things.

I don't think I have any? I'd have to look in my storage. I have some of the pictures of the npcs like Jack, but not as many (or none of) villager pictures.

I have 17 on my main island (2 from Tank) and 4 on my second island. They were all given in person from my villagers because I like to take a screenshot each time I get their photo.

I don't have any yet but I also feel like I've been playing for way shorter than a lot of people and I'm too lazy to give any of my villagers gifts so I feel like it'll take me a while to get any haha

Back