• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many villager pictures do you have?

I have about 10 now! It took a while but after they came all together
I still have some trouble letting go of some villagers tho

Zero... It's taking me much longer to obtain villager pictures in NH than it took me in NL. I know the friendship values are different between the games, but come ooon. XD
AS SOON AS I POST THIS I GET RENÉE'S PHOTO!!! 🤣

I have all my current villagers (Bam, Chief, Diana, Fauna, Kiki, Marshal, Rosie, Sherb, Stella and Wolfgang) plus some of former residents that I have obtained from the villager themselves or bought from tbt (Maple, Beau, Punchy, Bunnie, Portia, Reneigh, Raymond and Fuchsia). So 18 all up!

I currently only have 1 from Marina. I've been playing for 2 months now but I'll need to spend more time giving gifts.

i’m only concerned with my current (and permanent) villagers, i don’t have the motivation to try to collect more orz but so far i have 9 out of the 10, shep just refuses to give his to me :(

I have villager photos for all my current and former residents, so currently 16 in total.

I've earned eight of my villagers pics plus a couple extra from my besties (according to them)...Melba and Rocket have been holding out, but I will keep doing favors and giving gifts.

I only have 1 at the moment (Sylvana's), I don't really trade for them. I give every villager a daily gift, but she's the only one who has given me her framed picture :(

I have none because I'm a horrible friend who never gives my villagers gifts.

See I typically give my villagers clothing or furniture that I feel will match their house, but if there's nothing that I see that really speaks to me then I just won't gift anything to them. I know you can just do fruits but ogoguhdghgpshgh.

I've played over half the days since launch and I have only gotten ONE picture. I have no idea how you guys do this. Lately I've been wrapping non-native fruits.

I don’t have any yet. I started at launch but I rotate playing as each of my 5 characters so it’s taking me a lot longer than if I just played as one character everyday. I don’t time travel either further slowing the process.

I don’t mind though. It’ll be extra rewarding once I do start to get villager photos. :)

I only have Teddy’s. So one unfortunately! He gave it to me early into the game which surprised me at the time. I didn’t even intentionally try to get it, I just loved talking to him and gifting him stuff which I didn’t know at the time helped to get them lol

I have 6 currently: Audie, Kabuki, Tangy, Zucker, Lucky, and Merengue! I got them all using the wrapped fruit method 🥰 I like to display their photos outside of their houses.

I have 13 villager photos at the moment! Just got Carmen's photo a day or two ago as well, after a lot of gifting. 😊

I know I have more than 20 but not sure of the exact number. A few months ago I was really adamant on getting many but now I just go with the flow and I don't kick as many villagers out once I get them. The last one I got was Coco's in November.

Sadly I resetted but I didnt have any yet anyway...working on getting Bob's and Audie's first though

i’ve currently got 26! i bought a few of them + was gifted one by my lovely friend @Dunquixote but i’ve obtained most of them myself, which i’m proud of, and intend on obtaining any future ones on my own, too! currently working on sprinkles’. :’)

Back