• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How many times have you redone your island?

I’ve never completely flattened my island, even when I initially got terraforming, but I have changed my paths/moved buildings a couple times. But I also only change small sections at a time typically, so I guess my answer is I’m constantly re-doing my island!

It would give me nightmares to completely start again 🙈 I have spent so many hours and it is still not done. I am possibly about 80% complete. My airport entrance was really lazy with just a path up to Nooks. I have just redone this and am really happy with result. Still have a lot to do but happy going slowly and enjoying developing slowly 😂

I haven't done any knocking it down-type of redoing things. I was pretty happy with my island when I arrived, making sure to look at all the maps and restart if what I wanted wasn't offered. I've moved a few buildings, but that was in the process of opening up all areas. Now I just redecorate as the seasons roll by.

I have multiple times. One time I had a layout that I thought I wanted and had it almost complete. The main reason for redoing my island was the terraforming. I wanted a layout that was easy to navigate, not look boxy, and have enough room for multiple interesting things. As for decor, that is never finished lol.

I was looking at my screenshots yesterday, and it appears I have redone my terraforming at least 5 times. I'm kind of at breaking point. Thinking of resetting to get a fresh new map and possibly keeping the map the way it is, maybe making minor adjustments were needed. My current town has caused too much depression since I unlocked terraforming. I want to get things looking nice for when the snow comes.

I haven't ever redone my first island but i'm working on a second island because I want to go for a more creative and challenging theme of trying to mimic a pokemon town. I'm very satisfied with the look of my first town and I just want to work on a fresher canvas. I'm probably going to use bug and the new toy models and place them around a woodsy area to try and make them like wild pokemon.

I've never entirely redone my island as I don't think I'd have the patience to build it all back up from scratch if I demolished it all! I have, however, redone sections of it, some larger than others. I redid my entire neighbourhood area a while back, moving it from being sprawled out across one layer to spanning up three layers. I also moved my campsite near the beach and put the museum where it was previously. More recently I made my orchard a lot smaller and moved my house up into the corner of the island, but I'm yet to replace anything in the area where my house was.
Part of me wants to entirely flatten my island just out of curiosity of what it'd be like but at the same time I don't think I'd ever find the motivation to build it back up!

If you mean completely redo the whole island then zero. My layout right now has been the one I’ve built up from the start and I’m pretty satisfied with it. I’ve only ever redone two sections of my island, which were used as hybrid gardens but I realized I didn’t really care for hybrids so I redecorated them.

I completed my island at the end of summer, but didn't keep it that way long before I redid it. Mainly because I couldn't figure out how to adapt it for the seasons. I don't know if I'll ever completely stop redoing my island. It's half the fun for me.

I'm still working on completing my island the first time haha :) I'm not sure if I would ever completely re-do my island and start again from scratch but I can see myself re-doing some little areas to make them flow a bit better as I keep going

I'm still not done with mine either, but I want to create an art and nature themed island. I just am having trouble doing it elegantly xD

I've done a few little terraforming here and there but now I'm on my second major terraforming project for my island. I've kept about 40 percent of my old terraforming project, but the other 60 percent has been taking me quite a bit to complete! But I'm happy I'm doing it because my island is more complex looking than it was previously.

the sad reality is that instead of redoing my island, i just reset 😔 so, going by that, i believe i've reset (roughly) like 4 or 5 times. however my current island stands apart from the rest of my failures in that im Determined. therefore, even while im currently clawing my way thru the sweet torture that is decorating my island, ive already come up with New Ways to do Previously Made Things that i'll revisit once my island is Satisfactory.

I haven’t done any major revamps so far. I’ve gradually been working on different areas, and I’ve made a few seasonal adjustments, but I haven’t gotten to the point of completely redoing anything yet.

One thing I’ve noticed is that I was really excited about terraforming when the game came out, but I’ve only actually adjusted my cliffs a few times, and I’m not sure I’ve ever moved my rivers. Ultimately, I tend to get attached to the status quo, so I don’t think I would be happy with a full island makeover. But I do plan to keep adjusting my island in pieces, and that may eventually lead to a fairly dramatic change overall.

Not the whole island at once, but I have redone various sections multiple times and will likely continue to do so as my tastes change and my design inspirations improve. In particular, I have redone the area around my entrance and RS probably the most, maybe 5+ times? Some areas, like what used to be my orchard and is now a quaint pumpkin farm, change with my needs.

I haven't redone my island, but I have redecorated certain areas. I recently swapped my duck hunt area with my hotel. Lots of work, but looks so much better.

I’m still doing the first iteration. I’ve been very slow at making changes because I decided I wanted to do one where I didn’t plan anything, but starting doing it as I went along. It has turned out surprisingly okay.

I have re designed my island 3 times and its gotten so bad that I haven't played in a week I only been on to trade with others here not actually played the game cause I don't know what to do and its just stressing me out

Back