• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many people have you streetpassed?

6, I think. Most of them were before summer vacation started, and I'll probably get a few more once school starts again. I'm thinking of going to touristy spots when I get back home from America to try and get some people.

1! Which I got while in a tiny town while I was on my miniholidays. I expected some with at least 24+ hours of train/plane travelling in less than a week as I thought people with a 3DS would be more likely to carry one on long journeys, I even put off checking in hope that I would open it and find like maybe 3 and get all excited. I was sorely disappointed to find 0 so I've stopped getting me hopes up.

2, but I haven't really taken my 3DS anywhere so that's just from inside my house.
I doubt I will get many streetpasses though, 3DS' aren't really a thing here in London...

While at an anime convention, I streetpassed about 100 or so people. It's difficult to tell how many of them played ACNL, though, since I was so busy and didn't open up my 3ds everytime I streetpassed with as many as 6 people. My HHA Showcase is full, though, and I've gotten 3x balloons, 3x pinwheels, 2x ice creams, the tweeter, and the bubble wand (bubble wand is my FAVORITE). ^_^

just my cousin who also has the game :( i dont really bring my brand new limited edition bundle that is not made anymore out the house....i dont know what i would do if something happend to my precious...so i havent really had the chance to streetpass, but my cousin has streetpassed with 3 people so far on the metro for her hh showcase

Since New Leaf has been released half my streetpasses have been new leaf players so I can get more awesome furniture from the HHA.

I've street passed over 200, but only because I went to a con, and everyone had their 3DS's on street pass over the 4 day convention.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The best places to street pass are at cons. Otherwise it would be a zero for me. There was an animal crossing lounge at the con I went to over the 4th of July too! So I got to play with other AC players and let them into my town knowing they weren't going to mess with my town :)

Last edited:
One.

Mind, I've only ever turned StreetPass on once. For twenty-five minutes while sat on a train. When I got off the train, there were two guys looking at me - so I think it may have been one of them. I didn't notice the light on my 3DS until I got home though so at the time I was just confused. ^^;

Besides my son, I think I have 3 or 4 AC streetpasses. In my Mii Plaza...I have about 60 residents, but a few of those were from game encounters. I love the new games they have on the Plaza...got the buy 3, get 1 deal that is offered only for the first time you buy the game...sweet!

I have street passed 105 people :p (Went to London Film and Comic con)... Spent most of the following night going through the AC houses!

I recommend going to GAME (UK) or something similar, bound to street pass there and get special Mii on certain days of the week.

Uh, like.. None.

Hell yeah Europe. Especially Holland.

Back