• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many members have you scared away?

That's crazy talk!

TBT doesn't scare away members! We're a very nice community. 8)

I think I scared away a member called 'Kelli' or 'Kelly' She was just stuck up. and gave me a mouthful I didn't deserve. I never replied to her. And she never came back on. But I guess I didn't really "scare" her off.

I scared away this guy named Adrian, His account is technoxmaniac. No he just quit D: I didnt scare anyone away

Jake. said:
I think I scared away a member called 'Kelli' or 'Kelly' She was just stuck up. and gave me a mouthful I didn't deserve. I never replied to her. And she never came back on. But I guess I didn't really "scare" her off.
Kelli the empousa. No worries, she's nothing big. :p

None. I don't think so, anyway. :r

OrangeJuice95 said:
Jake. said:
Kelli the empousa. No worries, she's nothing big. :p

None. I don't think so, anyway. :r
u scared me : o

/no.x]

Back