• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long does it take you to do makeup?

How long does it take you to do makeup?

• Total voters
I haven't worn makeup in so long because it's all insanely expired but when i did I think it took me no more than 15 minutes tops?? Idk how to do eyeshadow or eyeliner or contouring so my routine is pretty dang basic

i don't wear makeup asgdjdkdks. like, at all. i used to apply mascara and eyeliner when i was in highschool, but then fell out of the habit because i couldn't be bothered with wasting 10 minutes on that. i think if i tried doing "full" makeup, i would only make my self-consciousness worse, because i'd feel even uglier once i took it off -- assuming it even looked good to begin with. makeup can't change the things i'm insecure about anyway, so it isn't worth the time, money or hassle to me.

I wear minimal makeup, if I want to be quick, it takes 5 mins, but typically around 15 mins because I usually don’t have to rush

The only time I’ll wear make up is for special occasions, but for those rare times probably about 15-20minutes? Maybe a little more if you account for panicking maybe 😭 I wish I was better at doing it, but I’m too lazy to practise

i don't use makeup anymore (not that i really ever did) but when i did, it was just mascara and lip gloss. took about 3 minutes of my time lol.

i only wear eyeliner sometimes so it doesn’t even take me five minutes.

usually around 10 mins but if i hurry i can do it in 5. i use concealer, powder, eyeliner and mascara, i think it gets the job done

it takes me around 30 mins-1 hr, it depends on how much in a rush i am to get ready lol. i think the fastest ive ever done my makeup was probably 15 mins

Back