How good are you at going to bed early?

Do you go to bed early regularly?

• I always go to bed early.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • No, I stay up, but at least I don't stay up TOO late.

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • I'm a Night Owl, but at least I do go to bed around 4/5

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I pull all-nighters to a point I see the sun rise, but I don't do it as often.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Sleep? What's Sleep? How am I still alive???

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I am terrible at it ever since I discovered back in 2017 where I found out I could sneak up all night without my mom noticing.
While yes, I have had some moments where I did get some early sleep, but as you can see how I'm posting this at 2 in the morning proves it's a difficult task to achieve where it was pre 2017.
*Sigh*, I want to stop this at some point, but staying up late has the same vibes as if I'm addicted to drugs...

And you?

if i have plans early in the morning the next day, i can go to early but if i have nothing planned then i usually can stay up until 2-3AM
anything past that and my eyes start hurting and i just have to go to bed </3

i'd say i'm pretty alright about heading to sleep, timing varies between 9PMish (if i'm super tired) to a bit past 2AM or so! depends if i'm mega hyped about something or not

it's 12:30am right now don't remind me :') if i didn't have a job i would sleep at like 4 or 5am all the time

Very much depends on the day of the week for me. Usually I go to bed early, but some nights I do stay up.

I'm in bed right now and it's almost 4am. 4-5am seems to be my time, even if I get ready before that, cats suddenly want attention,

I think it depends on your definition of early but Iโ€™m almost always tucked up in bed before midnight! my aim is usually 10:30/11 but that doesnโ€™t always happen. I only ever really go to bed later than that if Iโ€™ve been out, in which case Iโ€™m in bed at like 4:30 lol. Iโ€™d imagine during peak deadline season in about a month Iโ€™ll be up later though ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

I definitely belong to the night owl category. I donโ€™t really get sleepy/tired at night so I have to force myself to bed. If I donโ€™t have anything that I have to get up early for I easily stay up until 4 or later because I just donโ€™t notice the time passing. If I have to be somewhere the next day I go to bed between 1 and 2 - which is still way too late but no matter what I do, I still end up staying up late.

I don't get sleepy until around 11 PM to midnight, so I'm definitely a night owl. I also tend to stay up late since I have trouble falling asleep early and end up waking up around 4 AM. And once I'm awake, I cannot easily fall back asleep. Taking melatonin supplements sometimes helps me get sleepy around bedtime, so long as I don't use electronics while in bed. In addition, I like to read a few chapters of a book until I get tired.

On the events I donโ€™t have graveyard shifts, I usually go to bed at 10 or 11-ish! I like taking advantage of the day even if all I do in the evening is play games LOL. I do pull regular all-nighters in terms of work though, but I take some minutes of sleep from time to time when thereโ€™s downtime hehe.

I'm not good LOL. Especially now that I don't have anybody to tell me to go to sleep. I don't stay up too late like an idiot though, but I could totally go to bed earlier and get better sleep. I'm a night owl at heart, what can I say?

Iโ€™m definitely a night owl and super bad at trying to put myself to bed early. Iโ€™m usually sleeping by 3 am and have to be awake by 7 am. on rare good nights I can at least be sleeping by 1-2 am. I wanna try and push that back to at least midnight, but itโ€™s so hard. I envy people who can just lay down and go to sleep right away. my mind just doesnโ€™t know how to shut itself off.

iโ€™m pretty bad at it considering the amount of sleep i need and the time that i need to get up in the morning for work. iโ€™m usually in bed by 11-12 but i stay up a few more hours on my phone.

with the dst change recently itโ€™s gotten worse since im used to sleeping an hour later ๐Ÿฅน

I stay up late and wake up early. This probably isn't healthy.

Although sometimes it does catch up with me, and I crash at an abnormally early hour and sleep late into the morning.

I'm just so tired after work, I could sleep at 7 pm but I usually make it to 8 because that seems more appropriate. I wake up at 6 am and don't really need 10 hours, but again I'm just so tired.

Fridays I work til 2 pm and after driving and all I can usually make it til midnight, but I still wake up around 7 am. It takes me about 2-3 days to get back into my nightowl rhythm, but I try to sleep before 3 am and wake up before 11 am. I don't want to fall back into my worst habits, it used to be 6 am and 3 pm when I was a NEET.

I've gotten worse. A few years ago I was usually in bed by 11pm. These days it's more like 12am/1am because I'm either cramming work in or trying to decompress from work ๐Ÿ˜… my body is not built to stay up past 11pm though because it always becomes a struggle to keep my eyes open after 10:30.

Back