Pokémon How do you feel about ORAS?

I had those original gen III but sold them and most of my gaming collection a few years ago so I could get a pretty rare vinyl record.

Loving WT so far, got a french Dratini and some Persian <3 (Dragonite and Persian being two of my fav 'mons)

Cool, I collect mint vinyl LP's myself so understand :).

Persian is great, I've always loved cat and rodent Pokemon, and Jigglypuff. My current favourites also include my Glalitite :).

Cool, and yeah that record is one of my favorites with my favorite band (pretty much) as well so no regrets :D

Yeah, hoping to get an Umbreon soon, I HATE HAPPINESS NIGHT EVOLVING. Ttly.

Cool, and yeah that record is one of my favorites with my favorite band (pretty much) as well so no regrets :D

Yeah, hoping to get an Umbreon soon, I HATE HAPPINESS NIGHT EVOLVING. Ttly.

Oh good luck hope you do get it soon :).

Gotcha, would sure like a shiny though but those GTS trolls. I kinda wish you shouldn't be able to get legendaries there.

Got my first Shiny off Wonder trade at least; a Sableye named Comrade.. rofl

I'm really not feeling generation 6 at all. Something just doesn't feel right. I think some of the artists have left or something, which might explain why this generation looks really weird compared to the previous generations.

Soooo much better than X/Y

egh

Gotcha, would sure like a shiny though but those GTS trolls. I kinda wish you shouldn't be able to get legendaries there.

Got my first Shiny off Wonder trade at least; a Sableye named Comrade.. rofl

eghhhhhh
GTS is full of very rude people

Last edited:
I loved it. I mean, Sapphire was my first video game EVER, so I'm sort of biased. But I think it's one of the best games they've made. Especially the aftergame. GOD DAMN, THAT AFTERGAME.

Way better than X and Y at least.

I loved it. I mean, Sapphire was my first video game EVER, so I'm sort of biased. But I think it's one of the best games they've made. Especially the aftergame. GOD DAMN, THAT AFTERGAME.

Way better than X and Y at least.

The aftergame was pretty boring, imo.
The walk to the top of the tower was basically that girl explaining a bunch of stuff

Last edited:
I'm playing OR right now and I think it's way too easy. My pokemon level up at a ridiculous pace and without trying I am always at least 10 levels up from the gym leaders. I always enjoy pokemon and I will be the first to admit that I hate grinding (ahem Black and White), but without a bit of challenge it's sort of boring. And the complete lack of pokemon diversity! There are like, 10 pokemon and that's it :p I am exaggerating yes, but that's what it feels like! Complaining aside, the graphics are really great and I like the return of the contests :>

I know what you mean about being way ahead of Gym Leaders. had to restrain on battles because I mostly used traded pokemon..rip me.

Loved some of the new additions to the storyline, but not including the Battle Frontier really made the Post-game boring.

Loved some of the new additions to the storyline, but not including the Battle Frontier really made the Post-game boring.

I never used it, mostly because I was never into IV breeding and the stats but I see where you come from though. I liked that your Brendan/May character was more involved, and the upgraded Magma/Aqua storyline. However I don't remember E4 being that nasty.

I was never into that either, but was able to get a few of the Silver Symbols. I was just hoping for a second chance at it now that I'm older and more experienced.

I miss the trainer customization, but since I didn't play the originals, I had no expectations of anything else. I'm glad ORAS is longer than X/Y, though. X/Y had some neat things, but it felt very short.

oras is a joke. im in the process of forcing myself to get through the delta episode so i can start breeding pokemon. i hadnt even beaten the elite four until last week. it doesnt have anything that really compells me to play it.
its not even because its a remake. i played through hgss like 5 times. maybe the R/S/E story isnt interesting enough??

Well, yeah Aqua/Magma pretty had the least entertaining (and Plasma, blech) storylines for me so I kinda agreee but yeah I did not mind the Delta episode, it was fun. Although you pretty much had to catch Deoxys with your Master ball. lol

I was really hoping for a return of the battle frontier, so I feel like that was the biggest disappointment for me

Its the only pokemon game i have never completed :( I was really disappointed. I missed character customization. I loved online battles where you could see your opponent look different from you! I only completed 3 gyms in ORAS and stopped playing :(

Back