• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you feel about Nookazon?

Do you use/like Nookazon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't always trust it but I did just have a successful trade.
Post automatically merged:

what\'s a nookazon
Nookazon is like Amazon but for acnh. The only difference is that you don't pay real life money for things, you use nmts, bells, or other items to buy what you need/want.

kind of confusing for me to use and sometimes trades took way too long/i could never get in contact with the person i was buying from or selling to :( some things are also ridiculously priced when they're much cheaper elsewhere. overall just very similar complaints to a lot of people here. i'm not really sure why it's (arguably) the most popular, there's other websites i prefer way more!

I don't trade too often, but when I do I would rather do it here, where I've run into nothing but trustworthy people. Sure sometimes I've waited longer than I thought I would had to, but I would rather deal with that than go on another site where I've heard nothing but horror stories.

As a buyer I had a terrible experience if it was with just bells or small amounts of nmt. People usually would take forever to respond, cancel or never open their gates even if it was the sellers set price or wishlist item. 1/10 Would not recommend.
However, as a seller you usually have more control over the situation and it works out better in terms of the trades completing satisfactorily and whether the trade is fair to you. I would also say as a trader with 1:1 trades of higher value items like models, art, photos it generally turns out good as long as you read ppls reviews. 8/10, would recommend.
I think my tip to people is don't be afraid to msg others on nookazon or their discord (if that's their preference, always read their small profile blurb) to see if they're available for trade and if they aren't within 30 mins its probably best to lower expectations about that trade happening.

I like it! I haven't met anybody too bad on there yet.

But that's only because I use it to get free stuff people are offering lol (like flowers, diys, events for 1 nmt, etc.)
If I need to buy something, I'll most likely buy it from here <3

I don’t have too much experience with it. I might have made only like two or three trades from there, all have been positive experiences though. But it is a little confusing and prices for some items are outrageous, not to mention the slow turn around time to get a response from someone for the trade. I usually just stick to bell tree unless there’s something I really want that I can’t find here. So all in all, I don’t mind nookazon, but it’s definitely not my first choice!

never ever done a trade thru nookazon. i prefer the safety and comfort of trading on here k;lnjhbg

i’ve never used it but since i’m incredibly content with trading on here, i likely never will; the community here is so, so lovely and with over 1.1k trades under my belt, i’ve never had a bad experience and i feel safe here.

while i don’t know much about how nookazon works, with how many horror stories and unresolved issues seem to stem from there, i think i’ll stick to avoiding that platform aha :^)

Personally I'm not sure what's the point of using Nookazon over this forum. People here have been nothing but extremely generous and kind to me.

for me, nookazon's advantage is that it doesn't use tbt as a currency. i don't post enough to earn any significant amounts of tbt, so that's why i've been using nookazon a lot more than belltree for trades lately.

i haven't had any major issues with nookazon yet. someone who offered me marshal removed their listing and stopped answering my messages, but that's the worst it's gotten. i've had positive interactions otherwise, both for item and villager trades.

I like it! Buyer and seller. Very easy and quick to use.

But my main problem is everything is over priced there, and people can be unresponsive and unreasonable.

I got scammed on Nookazon’s discord once :c but other than that experience it’s pretty okay for me, it’s just that the prices there tend to be unreasonable with hundreds of NMT going for villagers, etc.

I've had nothing but good experiences with Nookazon trades, I think a couple have mentioned already about checking ratings which I always do especially if trading high amounts of bells/NMT for items I need.
There's been times when I have made an offer and had no reply, but I just cancel offer and move on. When I first started using it I found it really awkward to navigate the site but got used to it, still not perfect.
The prices for items is crazy sometimes but again I just ignore them and try to find a better price.
TBT is a much more friendly place to buy and sell, but I think someone mentioned that its like amazon, and it definately is, you don't get the nice experience from visiting a shop and interacting with buyer/ seller, like when buying from here instead you are paying for convenience, a fast sale and delivery.
I still use it from time to time but its much better to support the community and shop local just like real life 😂

I only use it out of necessity, but I'm not a fan of just how inflated everything is. I'd much rather try to hunt down rare DIY here for a reasonable price than paying a obsurd amount of Monopoly money NMT

I've never used Nookazon and don't feel a need to. I can find most things I need either on my own, or from people here.

had mostly good trades there, but I prefer here for everything except villagers. Nookazon is just more likely to have the villager I need when I'm ready to invite one to my island

I haven't used Nookazon in a long while, mainly because I'm fine with my island atm and dont need a lot items.

I feel it's hit or miss, its either quick or people are v slow. I've had someone forget about my order for like 20+ minutes, they did apologize for forgetting, but it was boring waiting for them. I'm kinda impatient sometimes..

I used Nookazon many times back around May or June. I personally never had any bad experiences or issues. But I do agree that some of their demands can be unreasonable. Most people I traded with responds within 5-10 minutes and are friendly. Some who don't respond quickly are either asleep or busy. But that's understandable because of time zones.

I only used Nookazon to complete my flower crown and wreath DIYs. Never used it since. Will I still use Nookazon in the future? Yes, but I prefer this forum more.

I have never used it but this thread inspired me to download the app just to sign up and browse to see what it's like. I wouldn't mind trying it but I feel like being new and having 0 reviews would make people apprehensive about trading with me. I have a free space on my island though and I would really like Judy or Raymond to fill it and I see tons of people offering them. Hmm idk :/

Back