• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How do you feel about Nookazon?

Do you use/like Nookazon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find the bell tree forums to be much kinder and forgiving/generous 🥺 straying from here is very scary to me but it gets the job done when you need something very quickly, i wish tbt had notifications like nookazon does where it makes a sound to notify you- is be much better at replying then but the biggest difference for me is the people :) it is a lot more active so it gives you that instant reward, but i only use it if i HAVE to. i agree with you on the diys though omg

I prefer nook.market to Nookazon. Nookazon tends to be scarily overpriced, and a lot of people don't respond.

I don't use Nookazon. I try to trade with friends if possible. If they can't help then I often turn to this website. Not saying that you can't get scammed here, but it seems less likely.

Regardless you always take a risk when trading with strangers online. Just have to be as careful as you can.

The website is kinda confusing theres nice people and then there’s just overpriced stuff I don’t like it

I find a lot of the stuff on Nookazon is overpriced, and I don't really trust the users there enough to trade with them lol. I only have an account there to keep my wishlist up to date.

I tried to use it once but everything was so expensive and tbh I like it a lot that it’s smaller here because I get to trade with a few specific people and get to know them?

I have used Nookazon to get villagers and items that I needed and have never had any bad experiences. I usually make sure to check and read the sellers reviews beforehand. I have had sellers that didnt respond after I placed an offer, but if that happens, I cancel and place an offer with another seller.

I don't use Nookazon because it just seems so shady. I once tried to make a trade on Nookazon once and it went terribly. This was sort of at the point in the game where people were learning that the - button to kick people out could corrupt their save date (or something like that, I can't remember). I was looking for some peaches because I couldn't find any islands that had them when I was island-hopping, and I just wanted to test out Nookazon because a friend recommended it to me. He said that he has had some great interactions with people, and they gave him a higher price than he was expecting for some apples (which he said they were nice people). I had a few, maybe 6-7 diy's laid out near the right of my island for some people on here to pick up the same day and I also didn't want to rush around to get them or forget where I put them. He was supposed to drop off the peaches and I already had my NMT waiting on the ground. I can't remember his username unfortunately UGH I wish I did, but that doesn't matter. So the guy flies in, and he takes the NMTs and drops the peaches (there was one less than what we agreed on but I could always grow more... that just bugged me sorry), and makes a beeline for my diy's! I knew I might have to save it and quit really quickly with the - button but I really didn't want to resort to that, but I had to anyway. After that dumb play, I only did trades on here because I was too scared to trade for fear of losing my progress if too many people ran off during trades (of course, that can happen anywhere, I just trust this closer community more). I spent the next couple of days feeling scared that the data would be corrupted but it was all ok :)

I've done many trades nookazon with no problem. I think people should try themselves before really believe the horror stories, because not everyone is like that! All the people who i traded are really nice! Though, the pricing is kinda high. But sometimes it's cheap. But their "average" price is SUPER high. Like, when do i get 100k nmts?! The villager price are ridiculous. I haven't gotten scammed or anything. It's safe to say that I like it. But Ill try to be very careful. Ive only been in a misunderstanding trade, but that isn't that bad.

Before joining TBT Forum, I tried Nookazon. I posted some stuff to sell and trade, some people made offers and when I accepted them, they never showed up or answered. Then I wanted to buy Lolly and there was when I began to hear about horror stories about scams and overprices (thanks to that I ended up here and I have had really good experiences 😊)

For sure, that site rises my anxiety to the top and I don't really want/need to be worried or doubtful about every single trade

I believe that there are good natured people on there among the bad natured ones(which I suppose is a typical thing), however I don’t feel like trying it out when the atmosphere on these forums feels much warmer. The only time I’ve used Nookazon is to look at people’s pricings out of curiosity, not for actual trades/sales.
Even without factoring the unfortunate tales that have occurred on Nookazon’s horizon, I simply can’t help but feel somewhat cautious.

I have heard a lot of horror stories and seen lots of awesome things happen... So in all honesty, I have mixed feelings about it. I've looked at it and thought about using the services, but I don't think I'm quite brave enough yet. lol

Back