• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hogwarts Legacy

I didn’t even know this was a thing. I guess I live under a rock. While the Switch version probably isn’t going to perform as well if it’s decent when it comes out I might consider giving it a shot. It sounds like a really cool game!

I’m a bit disappointed too but it also means more time to play Tears of the Kingdom and Pokémon SV while we wait!
Yea, Definitely have games to play while I wait. I was just hoping to get it in August around my birthday. As sad as it is I still haven’t finished breath of the wild I got mad at it when I could get past a point . Will pick it back up eventually then get tears of a kingdom after. Right now it’s Pokémon Legends and Harvestella.

I just found out that the Switch release is pushed back until November 😔

I guess this means I can use that money for TotK. By the time November comes I may just lose interest though so it really is disappointing since I only have the Switch.

One year later, and I am coming back to Hogwarts after a 6 month break LOL When this game first came out, I played it from February 2023-May2023 and I unlocked everything I possibly could with my Hufflepuff girl, so I decided to create an MC for all four Hogwarts houses!! Since I began with Hufflepuff, I had no idea that the other houses had different missions! I was like, uhm, why arent we going to Azkaban? LOL

So, coming back to Hogwarts I will be taking MANY more screenshots!

I bought the game back in January when it was still on sale. I have done two or three of the memory chamber quests and have gone to Hogsmede once to fight the troll.

I played this game non stop once I got my hands on the PS5 version last year. I’m pretty sure I’ve almost finished it but I stopped playing because I didn’t want it to end. I’ve been thinking about getting back into it to complete it and maybe start a new save in a different house.
I’m currently in Slytherin but would like to do the house specific quest that takes you to Azkaban - I don’t remember what house that is. I’d also like to explore the other common rooms.

Since I've been reading the HP series I decided to pick this game up again and I'm enjoying it so much more this time around ^^ only a few hours in but I'm looking forward to playing it more once I'm done with uni!

I thought the game was fantastic, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The Switch limitations didn’t bother me for most of the game, and I eventually got used to the loading screens…I just tried to avoid Hogsmeade as much as possible 🙃

Just finished the third trial. I was dreading it because I didn't enjoy the second, but this one handles very differently. And it's beautiful.

The contents below will spoil the vastly different art style utilised in the third trial.

I've realised I definitely prefer the combat, side quests, school tasks, and general exploration much more than I do the main story. I tend to put off progressing with the main quest to do other things because they're more enjoyable. 😂
I LOVED this trial so much!!!

As for the game itself, I grew up loving the HP books and movies. I love being able to explore Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, and the Highlands. I have found myself getting sidetracked my side quests, though. I want to 100% complete the game, but I don’t think I’ll ever see that day lmaooo

I got this game for Christmas after I bought a new PS5 during November of last year. I have been pouring hours into and been having a ton of fun with it. My first house was Slytherin and it was great. However, I do want to get the Platinum trophy for it and while I was able to 100% everything on my first run, the trophies require reaching a certain point in other houses. I managed to do it with Hufflepuff, but I decided to take a break and move onto another game for now because I needed something different. I'll be back soon!

Back