• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! I'm coming back!

kilusion2011

"Will you go on to victory...or defeat?"
Bells
Switch
8052-2786-1128
Coco
Lobo
Hello everyone! I made this account all the way back in 2016, but wasn't super active until today! Recently started up a new save file for New Leaf and I'm planning to do as much as I can before the wi-fi services shuts down. In the meantime, I'm excited to talk to everyone and make some new friends!

Cheers!

Welcome back! ✨

Which AC game has been your favourite so far? I haven't played NL, but good luck achieving everything you're hoping to in-game! 😊

hello, welcome back to the forums! 💖

i sadly don’t play new leaf anymore, but i wish you the best of luck with your new town! do you have any plans for it? villagers that you’re hoping to have? c:

Welcome back! ✨

Which AC game has been your favourite so far? I haven't played NL, but good luck achieving everything you're hoping to in-game! 😊
Thanks!
New Leaf is definitely my favorite, since it's my first and the one I've put the most hours into! Over 1,100 hours, as of right now! Thank you again!
hello, welcome back to the forums! 💖

i sadly don’t play new leaf anymore, but i wish you the best of luck with your new town! do you have any plans for it? villagers that you’re hoping to have? c:
Thank you too!
Right now, I'm going to try to get as much of the items from the islands as I can and see what I can do about the hosting and visiting badges, before it's too late!
Post automatically merged:

Whoops, forgot to answer Xara's question about the villagers.

I got a whole list prepared of villagers I want, but the top three are Cherry, O'Hare, and Lobo! Others include: Coco, Tabby, Vesta, and Pierre!

Back