Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Have you visited any Disney Parks, and if so, what have been your experiences?

I went to Disney World Orlando in 2019. (for a few days). We visited Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. We didn't visit Magic Kingdom. My aunt said that section of the park was for babies. Not sure how she came up with that mindset but there was no talking her down, so we didn't go there. (she also complained a ton and overall had a toxic attitude for most of the trip).

I really enjoyed it though. I'm doubtful I'll ever get the chance to do it again, but I think back very fondly on it. I didn't do many rides because overall the trip was poorly planned, but I did ride the Rock n Roller Coaster. I also loved Epcot.

I'm a much bigger Disney fan these days and part of me wishes we took the trip now instead of a few years ago. I would have gotten way more out of it.

I’ve been to Disneyland a couple of times since I’m a California-born person, but I never been to the Florida resort.

This century, I went to Disneyland in 2001, 2003, 2006, 2011, and 2019. And my 2001 visit isn’t even my first visit ever.

I take yearly vacations with my mom and friend to Disney World. We stayed at Coronado last year. We stay for a week each year. We will be going again this year and I’m looking forward to it!
IMG_5268.jpeg

IMG_5267.jpeg

IMG_3682.jpeg

i went to disney paris years and years ago, it was low key crap, the only thing i rememeber was losing our car in the carpark and my mum was convinced it was stolen lol

i've never been but would love to visit one day! i was super envious of the kids that got to go to disney when i was little. maybe one day when i can find get my friends together i would visit disney. i really want to visit the one in japan 🥹

I live in Florida so I've been many times to the Disney World parks. Unfortunately, it's so expensive now! I do plan on going for the Epcot Flower Festival and the Food and Wine Festival in the fall. It's my favorite park for sure.

I'd love to go to Disney Land and the park in Japan someday as well. I went to the former as a young child and don't remember it, lol.

No, and it will probably stay that way. There are much more interesting places in the world than theme parks for me.

Nope. I always wanted to go but never got to. Now that I'm older, I'm not sure I still want to... I don't feel like I will actually have as much fun as I would've if I was still a kid.

I went to Disney World (Florida) once as a kid. We went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot. I remember Epcot being my favourite for some reason. It was a really great trip and I've always wanted to go back but haven't yet!

I've gone to Disneyland Paris and Tokyo!

I don't think there's anything particularly surprising about Disneyland in general, so I usually go with pretty tempered expectations. For me, it's just "a nicely designed place that I can explore with my friends and we can appreciate the aesthetics and set designs together" -- which I think makes for a better experience! I largely just like being able to walk around nicely designed places, so theme parks suit my tastes well in general. The parades are nice, too -- it's fun seeing all the different floats and the design of them.

Also, since I love creepy-cute things, I'm a fan of "It's A Small World". It's cute and obnoxious and drives my friends insane, and for that reason alone, I will always ride it if I go 👍 I also just appreciate the design of it in general. The rides overall are mostly just okay to me -- I tend to like thrill rides more, but I do like the aesthetics of them!

I think the most surprising part of the parks to me was... In Disneyland Tokyo, the food is affordable? Like... less than $20 for an entire meal (with drink and dessert). It was also really good! I'm used to stuff like that being like $40 or something nuts.

I also went to one in the US, but I was too young so I don't really remember it. I only remember getting a giant lollipop that I never finished.

Yeah, when I was a kid. I do not enjoy Disney as a company anymore though. And that includes their amusement parks.

I've never been to any of the Disney parks and don't know that I ever will. While I've watched some of Disney's movies and shows through the years, I've never been particularly attached to the brand and in my adulthood don't really care for the company, so there isn't really an appeal to me personally.

I wouldn't necessarily turn down the opportunity if it arose if I had a friend or group of people to go with, but otherwise I'm not all that interested.

Nope. And I never will, lol. Disney movies? Yes. Theme park? No way.

I've been to a few theme parks and all in off seasons during empty hours, so I think I got spoiled. When you finish a ride and they just holler "ya wanna go again?" and leave you strapped in to take another ride....well that just makes lines unbearable. 😅

Same for food, restrooms, shops. And crowds really aren't my thing. I've seen some crowded disney parks pics/clips, and it makes me feel a bit claustrophobic just looking at them. I don't even think disney parks have empty hours.

I've been to Disneyland in California one time and Tokyo Disneyland/Disney Sea one time as well. Overall I really enjoyed it! I think the key is to have a little bit of a plan ahead of time of what things you really want to do so that you don't have to spend time standing around deciding what to do.

There aren't any theme parks where I live and I think Disney does theme parks better than anyone else from what I've seen so for me it was a real treat to go there. The details they put in to everything is just absolutely next level. There's a show on Disney+ called "Behind the Attraction" that I thought was really interesting and I would also recommend that to Disney park fans!

I'm not sure if I love some of the changes they've been making to the parks in recent years (especially in the USA parks / fast passes) so I think if I went now I might have a bit of a different experience. I would be interested to check out Disney World in Florida (especially EPCOT) but the prices these days also scares me.

I've been to Disney World in Florida a ton with my family growing up! Unlike most kids, I wasn't excited the first time because I wasn't sure what to expect and could barely even comprehend what an amusement park was lol. But I had a blast! My favorite ride is It's A Small World and it probably always will be. I can't put into words how much I love it and Mary Blair's work in general as well <33 I've been to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Disney Springs (was called Downtown Disney last time I went), but never Hollywood Studios which none of us care about lol.

i've been to disneyland and california adventure! the first time i went to dinseyland was in like first grade? i remember getting a picture with belle with my bugs bunny t-shirt. i didn't go again until like high school because my family and i got discounted tickets for participating in the choc walk event. then in college my roommate and i got $10 tickets through our school so we went then.

i've been going more frequently the past two years since i can splurge on it now. i went with my coworker/friend last year since we had slightly discounted tickets through work, we got the 2-day pass so i finally got to go to california adventure but the two days we went had heavy rain/storms so we got soaked lol. i remember a lot of the rides were closing at adventure in the morning so we were considering leaving but we stuck around and went shopping, eventually the rain stopped for a bit and the wait times ended up not being so bad since not a lot of people showed.

i also got 3-day passes last year with the socal discount and i went with my sister for spring break. this year i bought 2 sets of 3-day passes so i could use each set to go with my sister and my boyfriend. we're still working on using the rest of those days up since they expire in june.

i've always enjoyed it when i went! i might end up getting magic key at some point but who knows

I’ve been to Disneyland Paris twice when I was little and I still remember some of it oddly lol
And I’m saving up to go again in 2026 😍

Last edited:
Back