Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Hiya, I just wanted to know if any of you guys have visited a Zoo? If you have which one? Did it have a gift shop? Did you buy anything at the gift shop?

Last edited:
No. Probably when I was a baby, but not in recent memory.

i have, but not since i was a kid. the zoo i visited did have a gift shop, but i wasn’t really interested in gift shops when i was a kid, and i didn’t buy anything (or ask my mom to buy anything lol) from it either. i just wanted to see all the animals 😅

I have been to one as a kid, but the Vancouver zoo is not the best and they have been charged many times. That place is not well kept and makes me sad

I’ve been to the zoo near me a lot of times throughout my life. It’s a pretty common outing where I am, and added to by the fact I know someone who works there. A couple school excursions as well.

Ive also been to one on the other side of the country when I was visiting family, and another one about an hour away from me.

Yeah, I've been to the zoo several times. My last trip was awhile ago though. Looking at the giraffes was always fun for me.

Yeah quite a few different ones in England, my kids enjoy them and you get to feed some of the animals! We’ve also been to the sealife centre which is gorgeous 🥰

I've only been to one. It was a local one when I was very young. I don't think it was really my thing, though.

San Diego Zoo? Check!
Houston Zoo? Check!
Kansas City Zoo? Check!
Omaha Zoo? Check! (I would like to go back to that zoo)

So yes, I’ve gone to a zoo before, even if you don’t count aquariums and SeaWorld/Busch Gardens as zoos.

You should also try visiting the Houston Zoo at night during late November and December. Beautiful light displays everywhere.

Yes, I have! As a child though. I can't remember the last time I went to one...

I’ve been to a few different zoos, one several times as a kid that was really good, another once that was overrated. and another smaller one many times. I know my way around the small one by heart and they have a path that wallabies hop across!

I've been to our local zoo several times throughout my life! ^^ It's a pretty nice-sized one and they have a ton of really cool animals from across the globe. There's even an aviary or two where you can walk around with the birds.
I usually got a plush or two as a gift shop souvenir, but I'm not sure how many of them I've ultimately kept.

I have! I’ve visited zoos in 4 different states, and they’ve all been pretty cool. The one that stood out was definitely the San Diego zoo

I have! Its often where I go to for my birthday. I used to go there alit as a kid, but not as much anymore

Though i like seeimg the animals, I feel like they would be happier in the wild. But i still enjoy going to them.

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings about zoos. I don't like that the animals are in captivity, but if they've been rescued or born in captivity then at least I know they're being well cared for. On the other hand, I do LOVE visiting different zoos and seeing all the wildlife and exhibits. So far the San Diego zoo is definitely on the top of my list, and the Monterey Bay Aquarium if you are talking about sea life. I missed on going to the Montreal Biodome while I was there last summer, but that also sounded pretty neat!

I've been to a few, most of them in Germany, with my absolute favourite being Tierpark Hagenbeck in Hamburg. Their polar sea area and the shark tank in the aquarium are both incredible.

Multiple times, but it was all when I was younger and I don't remember them well. I know I've also gotten things from gift shops. The only one I can remember well is a lorikeet plush, though.

Back