• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Roller Coasters!

SkyKnight03

elegy
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
I'm going to a theme park this weekend.

I actually don't mind riding these things. I'm not a thrill junkie though and I'm choosy about what I ride. Going upside down for small amounts is okay. (please nothing that will hold me there inverted). I don't like sudden acceleration either. Like the Rock N Roller Coaster at Disney World. Ugh. Nothing that I have to lay down in either. I typically look at the rides online before I even get to the park.

What do you think of these rides, and do you have any favorites?

Although I went with my siblings to a park last year and had the time of my life. We don't get together often. We got on all the big wooden coasters, and it was genuinely lots of fun.

I love theme parks SO MUCH, but unfortunately I only went once with my school when I was little and they only let us go on a few rides. I've always wanted to ride a roller coaster but I never did๐Ÿซ  Maybe I might find that I don't like them, but I'm the type of person who likes to try everything at least once๐Ÿฅน Anyway, I tried some fun rides in the small parks of the seaside countries where you go on vacation, but I haven't been on vacation for at least 10 years now๐Ÿฅฒ

I did this ride when I was 10 years old(it's called "pirate ship"):

and this when I was 12(then my family stopped going on vacation):

illuminate-in-fiera-attrazione-enorme-giostra-verticale-t4mjcj.jpg

I can't find a video because I don't know the name of the ride! It's so cool because as the ride moves, it rotates, and at a certain point it starts moving and rotating really fast and you end up being upside down HAHAHAH

I have the stomach for thrill rides, but they're not really amusing to me. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I'll sit there making a grimace as I brace for all the nasty turns and bumps. I don't raise my arms and scream or anything. I'll just swear no-no words and make a weird face. I'm afraid I wouldn't make the best roller coaster companion. ๐Ÿ˜… Rides that involve more spinning than zooming around are more fun to me. ๐Ÿ’ซ Especially when they're built so that you can take hold of the compartment you're in and further make the thing shake and spin. I wanna cause mischief! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I donโ€™t like riding roller coasters for the most part. Iโ€™ve been on a few small ones, some of which were somewhat fun but they could also be very scary. I would never go on an coaster with an inversion, I would probably pass away of fear.

I've been on a few roller coasters and they're all right. They can be enjoyable for the adrenaline rush you get to experience on the ride, though I usually end up feeling exhausted afterwards.

i just canโ€™t ride rollercoasters. my body senses the unnatural pull of gravity and i freak out. if its with other people sometimes i just grit my teeth and suffer, but i just dont find them necessary to my enjoyment of a theme park. stick me in a water log ride and iโ€™m happy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back