• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Have you travelled internationally, and where? 🌏

Which continents have you travelled to (including your home continent)?

• Total voters
In Europe I've been to London, Greece, Italy, Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. In Asia I've been to Japan.

I went to Aruba twice. The people there were so friendly. Both times I went horseback riding and it was so nice to ride outside of a training ring. I also went to Canada many times to go to the zoo, hockey hall of fame (so mostly Toronto). I always had a good time though last time the border police were really rude.

In America, I've been to Virginia, California, Washington, D.C., New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Florida, Arizona, and North Carolina. The only other American state I want to visit is Hawaii. I haven't traveled outside of America yet, though I want to visit Canada and London to see my relatives living there. Besides that, I want to travel to Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Greece, and Spain. I'm fascinated by the cultures of these countries which is why I want to visit them. In addition, I really want to travel internationally to practice speaking foreign languages with the locals in the countries I want to travel to. I also love collecting souvenirs like magnets and snow globes from the places I have traveled to.

From the Philippines, been out of the country a couple of times, but have never been outside Asia. Been to Hong Kong 3 times, Singapore 2 times, Japan 2 times as well, and Malaysia once. Would love to go back to all of them.

I haven't really traveled not yet anyways. I have gone to the United States (I'm Canadian) but that hardly counts as travelling. Especially when I've only been to the States closet to the border with my Province.

I hope to travel in the future once Covid finally calms down, hopefully.

Traveling outside the North America is for rich ppl usually. I've only been to Puerto Rico for family stuff

I've never been outside of europe. England, scotland, wales, spain, ibiza, lanzarote, bulgaria, on a cruise to belgium and guernsey, i think that's everything. The first time i will venture out will be in july when i see my friend in north america. I would like to go to ireland the most because that's where the bulk of my family resides

I have, twice I think.

When I was around 5 or 6 I went to Australia for my grandma's wedding and I was the flower girl. I think this was my second time going, but I don't remember the first time, so it doesn't count.

Then when I was going to 7th grade, so around 11 years old I went to Paris and London in one trip. We were in London for 6 days and Paris for 1 day.

Back