Have you ever taken a ferry?

I have taken a few ferries in my life so far, I actually really enjoy them. As a kid I was iffy on them

But getting to ride them a bit older I really enjoy them, and looking out at the water. In Vancover we took a big one, but camping me always had to take a smaller one to get to an island camp ground.

I went on one to Long Island once.

Yes, not as a daily commute but for tourism purposes!

No. I don’t live near the ocean or a lake. I do want to ride a ferry one day.

I've taken them a few times, yes. Once you get over the disorientation-- or once you acquire your sea legs as people with more experience put it--the experience is quite interesting. Something about traveling over long stretches of nothing but water, even though it's only for relatively short distances, is truly different from sitting in a car all day.

I used to take one of them between England and France several times a year. Also currently take one on Lake Erie once every other year.

yeah, been on the ferry to the isle of wight a few times. good breakfast food monchies!!

Yes, often. I had to take one to go to work, and even if it didn't last long, I always enjoyed it, it was like a mini vacation.

I think I went on a ferry a couple times when I was living in Washington State for a little bit? Don't quite remember where or why though.

I went on a ferry about twice. I rode one a few years ago with my relatives at Oakland, CA and I enjoyed it. Glad I didn't experience any seasickness.

Yes, a lot of them. It was always SeaFrance or P&O on my way to France. I don't experience seasickness, I just find the journey very, very boring because there's nothing to do on them. Not to mention the rush back to your vehicle when it's over...

I prefer taking the Eurotunnel where possible, since it's so much faster and I can stay onboard.

Nah. I’m not really a water guy, tbh never even learned swimming 😔 I would be willing to to Tasmania maybe, I know somewhere I can do that

Back