• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Has anyone else stopped playing?

I've finished Terraforming me island but I still feel unsatisfied but I did my best so that my animals can enjoy the highest quality of life on my island haha...Terraforming is the reason why im playing quite long...that and TT sometimes just to get rid of villagers so I can have a excuse to go Mystery Island hunting for resources and of course on getting a cute animal on your island!

The usual day? Just log in check to see if any special visitors arrived like Redd, Guillever check shop if they selling some good stuff, water flowers, donate fossils, talk to animals, log out rinse and repeat.

Yeah I only just discovered that there is a super low incline /bridge limit, after spending countless hours terraforming my entire island. It’s definitely made me consider if I should just stop playing and hope Nintendo changes that arbitrary limit one day

since i reset my island, ive been playing more often again so i can get things unlocked and whatnot. i did experience some time where i kinda resented playing, and i felt like i was making no progress, but i find it to be a calming game and a good creative outlet

if you wanna restart your island, i think that could help with motivation if you wanna get back into it

I definitely slowed down a little at some points, but ive always picked it back up! I make sure not to try and play too much otherwise I end up burning myself out.

No, I'm playing as much as ever. It's already my second most played game on Switch, just behind Breath of the Wild (which I completed twice!)

My suggestion is to step away from the negativity of the internet and stick with the positivity and optimism of the game instead.

I keep my game running almost all day since I started working from home, mostly for background noise and keeping an ear out for balloons, so I’ve put in an insane amount of hours.

I dialed back on my actual play time recently after laying out my island. Now I’m just waiting to come across items to complete some areas I’ve been working on.

Although I put in so much time in the game, I didn’t use that time to actively seek out pieces I needed to complete my town, I also only catch bugs/fish in my season. So there’s still a lot of things for me to discover, and there’s also future updates to look forward to. I don’t think I’ll be done with ACNH any time soon. I’ve hardly done anything with my house because I never get any decent furniture in my town. I’ve only come across two couches, lol.

Back