• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New member looking for fruits

M

MagsACNHMom

Hello, I’m new to The Bell Tree Forums and wanted to introduce myself!

I started playing Animal Crossing when New Horizons during the pandemic, stopped playing around 2022 and now decided to come back September 2023. This game really calm me down after a long work day.
I’m looking for pears and cherries for my new island if anyone can help, I really appreciate.
Mags

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. It's pretty active for an online forum, so you shouldn't have a problem finding the fruit you are looking for. Unfortunately, I no longer play so I can't help you, but one of the other members will come along.

Welcome to the forums Mags! 😊 Hope you enjoy it here!

If we're available at the same time, I'd be happy to bring you fruit, otherwise I'd recommend checking out the trading section, as people are generally happy to help out with fruit! ☺️

Back