Giveaway Happy October/Halloween [Winners Announced: Thank You for the Support!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite thing about autumn is the perfect weather! Here in the midwest, it's either boiling hot all summer or freezing cold all winter. Autumn is the perfect time to break out the boots, and sweaters, and scarves and bundle up but not worry about being cold.

My fav thing about Autumn is when I meet again some friends I haven't seen during Summer :)

This giveaway is awesome, thanks for doing it! :)

October 1: Question: What's your favorite thing about Autumn?
My favourite thing about Autumn is the weather. I like that it's not too hot, and (generally) not too cold. Everywhere looks really pretty when the leaves start to go orange and fall off trees. :)

My favorite thing about autumn is probably the weather.. and maybe the colors of the leaves/crunchy leaveS?

My favorite thing about autumn is the cool weather and pretty leaves <3
I also love going candy shopping for Halloween :'D

My favorite thing about Autumn is the weather. I can't stand heat at all so the cooler weather is a much needed break from the warmth of summer.

My favorite thing about Autumn is the weather getting cooler. We have very hot summers out here, I've been waiting for some nice chilly weather.

My favourite thing about Autumn? The beautiful crisp red and golden leaves! <3
Plus, my birthday is in Autumn and one of my favourite Anime character's name translates to Autumn :d

I like the weather, it's not too hot nor too cold. Just perfect!

A1. My favorite thing about fall is the transformation of nature. The changing of the leaves from green to gold or red. I especially like noticing the different sky. Summer clouds look different than fall clouds :). Oh and the breezes with just a hint of chill. Bday in the fall, so that's nice too

Last edited:
What's your favorite thing about Autumn?
The beautiful weather,and I wouldn't mind drawing for you c;

The green feather. I'll be waiting till then

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favorite thing is that you get to play around in fallen leaves

Question: What's your favorite thing about Autumn? it starts to get cold and we can starting eating more without anybody questioning it. also, pumpkins are fun. carving them isn't because pumpkin gunk gets everywhere. finished jack o lanterns are fun. HALLOWEEN IN GENERAL IS FUN. halloween. plus there's lots of fun things to do in games, like acnl's harvest festival and pokemon XY is giving out a #2spoopy pumpkaboo all month.

My favorite thing about Autumn is the weather. The breeze, not so hot, not too cold. This season sets the perfect feeling of serenity up for me.

The reds, oranges and yellows on the trees. I have one massive tree in the middle of our back yard and it looks so pretty in autumn. :)

October 1: Question: What's your favorite thing about Autumn? MY BIRTHDAY OMG and its actually spring here in australia MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 16TH <3 <3

I really love when the leaves change colors. The area that I live in is surrounded by mountains, so it gets to be insanely gorgeous. And my birthday is in the fall. But my favorite thing is definitely October! I love anything scary. Especially this gif: http://lindseykate.tumblr.com/post/98901381340/creaseintime-spookpy

Attachments

• spoopy gif.jpg
    spoopy gif.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
As lame as it sounds, the weather + lack of bugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back