• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trick or Treat with Wix and Vask - Concluded!

Well I managed to get 4 out of 4 correct for this event, even I'm surprised. Also the orange name is great. I'm glad I trusted u Vask

That's a wrap on trick or treat! Wix just couldn't resist getting in one more trick and decided he was going to destroy all the pretty collectibles, along with a ban on the owners of said collectibles. Vask however was so flattered by the support during this event that he wanted to commemorate it in the form of a very special username color for those of you who sided with him. Enjoy it while it lasts. 🎃

I hope everyone had fun! To further show your support for Vask, be sure to help wrap up the greatest Halloween tale ever told and unlock his special spirit token!

decided he was going to destroy all the pretty collectibles
FREEDOM FROM MY OBSESSION

1698535593442.png

Back