• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trick or Treat with Wix and Vask - Concluded!

Lol!!!! That was a GREAT one Wix!!! What the heckity heck are you gonna do with all of those rolls of toilet paper now???

Stripped of collectibles and username is now crossed out like I'm an Akatsuki member. This is the best Halloween ever!

Not only was Wix's one treat temporary, but he hit us where it hurts the most with his final trick 😭 still luv u tho

OH MY GOSH! I burst out laughing so hard at those who got tricked by Wix this time around. Banned and all their collectibles are destroyed (for the time being). Vask for the win <3 Thank you Vask for the pretty orange colour <3

That's a wrap on trick or treat! Wix just couldn't resist getting in one more trick and decided he was going to destroy all the pretty collectibles, along with a ban on the owners of said collectibles.

wix is just a visionary, far greater than we deserve

bless

Guess Wix needed to stock up on toilet paper rolls! More than happy to donate.

That orange treat color is beautiful...

Only got to play the last 2 rounds but i got treated both times(wish we could keep the toilet paper especially since people get to keep the other collectible).

Back