• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trick or Treat with Wix and Vask - Concluded!

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
Sideshow-Mountebank-Symbol.png

Trick or Treat with Wix and Vask

It's Halloween on The Bell Tree, and that means it's time for some good old-fashioned trick-or-treat shenanigans. However, Wix and Vask do trick-or-treat a bit differently, so whether you're in for an amazing treat or a sneaky, dirty trick is entirely up to chance.

How To Participate

Trick or Treating will start on October 18th. Wix and Vask will both be lurking about, and while one will have a treat for those who side with him, the other will have a trick up his sleeve for anyone foolhardy enough to trust him on that particular day. You won't know which doll holds the trick and which holds the treat until the round concludes, with each round lasting 24 hours.

To participate, post either "Wix" or "Vask" here in the thread during a trick-or-treat round. The round will conclude after 24 hours, at which point you may notice something... different about your time here on the forum, though the tricks and treats may not be immediately obvious to you. Wix and Vask are being very secretive as to what they have in store, but hey, everything should be all in fun... right? I don't know.

You may only post once per round and may not edit your post once you've chosen a side. I will "approve" your choice with either a clown react (Wix) or a pumpkin react (Vask) once you've posted.

Round Times

October 18th-19th
October 21st-22nd
October 24th-25th
October 27th-28th

All rounds will begin and conclude at or around 7pm EDT.

Tricks and Treats

Round 1 Trick: X% chance of a rickroll when clicking any forum link
Round 1 Treat: Blue Candy collectible
Trick: Wix
Treat: Vask

Round 2 Trick: A forced Wix-approved backdrop
Round 2 Treat: 75 TBT Bells

Round 3 Trick: A forced postbit banner that's both mature and eloquent
Round 3 Treat: Toilet paper collectible that will expire on Halloween
Trick: Vask
Treat: Wix

Round 4 Trick: Bye bye collectibles and PERMABAN
Round 4 Treat: A special Vask-inspired username color that will expire on Halloween

Round 1 of trick or treating is now open and will run until tomorrow, October 19th around 7pm EDT! Please read over the main post, and be careful which doll you trust this time around...

Wix

I'm putting my trust in you... Please give me a treat and not a trick 🍬🍭

Vask!

Oh pumpkin king, please haunt us with your wicked sneer and spindly appendages!

Wix

Something about Wix just feels so innocent. He's been with us here for so long, ya know?

Back