• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway bells for visiting my dream! *NOW EVEN EASIER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, saw this the day my dream suite was opened, it must be fate! Lol ill go visit

I visited your dream address its a very nice town! i love it!

Thanks! :D Whoa, I think I remember you... Months ago, were you able to grab your plate or grapes or not?
Anyway, do you want me to send you the questions?

Thanks! :D Whoa, I think I remember you... Months ago, were you able to grab your plate or grapes or not?
Anyway, do you want me to send you the questions?

lol i remeber you too yeah send me the questions was it for that lol

I find it pretty funny when a villagers tells me he/she met someone in a dream... To each its own. Besides, my dream has very few visits, likely because it isn't the great thing, but I like its simple look :)
Also, I became rich thanks to selling turnips in others towns at high prices, but I don't really have any to spend it on since I achieved almost all you can in the game. So I am giving it away! :D

• All you have to do is visit my dream for earn one full bag of money (99k).
  • To make sure you visited, I'll make you three questions later. Better wander the town, look inside the houses and talk to villagers as much as you can.
  • You have to right at least two of the questions. If you success, I'll visit your town to drop the bells.
  • Only one visit per person, please. But if you fail the questions, you can try again next time.

Now it's your turn! :) Dream code is in my signature.

I'll visit!

I visited! These might be the answers!
The characters of the town are East, West, South and Pheonix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back